Sign in to follow this  
schmooze

Conus transhipment to Australia

schmooze

Is anyone in the U.S. kind enough to take delivery of a watch or two via USA based ebay seller and then slap on an Australian address and forward on to me. I'll can transfer costs via PP and return a favour if needed. Vegemite perhaps?

Vegemite.jpg

I'm not sure why it's so difficult for them to send directly.ericbanner-unclechopchop.jpg

Thanks in advance.

watchguysydney
Is anyone in the U.S. kind enough to take delivery of a watch or two via USA based ebay seller and then slap on an Australian address and forward on to me. I'll can transfer costs via PP and return a favour if needed. Vegemite perhaps?

Vegemite.jpg

I'm not sure why it's so difficult for them to send directly.ericbanner-unclechopchop.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Why dont you get your own US postal address from borderlinx.com or similar?

Borderlinx is a JV between Fedex and Visa. The supply you a US mailing address and will then resend your packages to you anywhere in the world. There are about a dozen similar services out there as well

schmooze

Thanks for the advice Watchbloke. Only in the U.S could a company that offers a international label printing & licking service evolve.

What next?

wat44

a few members could do this if you asked nicely I think

just pick someone trusted as you have all the risk

schmooze

Thanks Wat, I thought I did ask nicely. Did you email sex?

wat44

lol

I just meant person to person

Balad1

Vegemite.jpg

Thanks in advance.

If the eBay seller will ship to Hawaii, I'll be glad to help you out. Some sellers don't ship here because of added cost but I wouldn't think watches would be an issue.

If you still need help let me know and I'll PM you my address information.

mulder

I have had the " we won't ship gun parts to Australia" but never watches.

Ollifl
Thanks for the advice Watchbloke. Only in the U.S could a company that offers a international label printing & licking service evolve.

What next?

:lmao: :rofl:

schmooze
I have had the " we won't ship gun parts to Australia" but never watches.

I had a reply from the bloke and he stated that it was more to do with the actual successful foreign bidders not paying up. He then accepted my bid based on my feedback.

Gun parts, very tricky. It can be done, but you first need to apply for a permit through Australian Customs Authority (ACS) if the parts are legal here you can import with a permit. If the shipper sends via FEDEX or DHL etc, make sure you know in advance and as soon as they have a tracking/Air waybill send a copy of your permit to the transport company customs clearance office.

schmooze

Vegemite.jpg

Thanks in advance.

If the eBay seller will ship to Hawaii, I'll be glad to help you out. Some sellers don't ship here because of added cost but I wouldn't think watches would be an issue.

Thanks Balad, I'll take you up on that when I bid next for a Bulova Accutron space watch. I read the other day that Honolulu is the most isolated capital city in the world, no wonder Hawaii is such a beautiful place.

Balad1

Vegemite.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Balad, I'll take you up on that when I bid next for a Bulova Accutron space watch. I read the other day that Honolulu is the most isolated capital city in the world, no wonder Hawaii is such a beautiful place.

No worries, just let me know.

I checked and the cost to ship Priority Mail Small Parcel is $13.25 to Australia. Small parcel would hold 2-3 watches and packing material.