Sign in to follow this  
PeterWorcester

BK "Shark" bite photos

PeterWorcester

I received BK's Shark a good while ago but unfortunately have been out on medical leave having my shoulder reconstructed. I've had the watch since Early August, had the Surgery August 8th and am just now able to start actually doing something other than lie around "recuperating".

Anyway here are the Photos I just took and have wanted to take for 3-4 weeks now. I apologize if the Watch has some scratches on it, the two days after I got it, it never left my wrist and I was making up for what was soon to be lost time (swimming, cliff jumping etc etc). Unfortunately I didn't think to really clean it up before photographing it.

The watch is beautiful, all I can say is that it's worth waiting for, trust me. BK is a pleasure to deal with, answered questions all along the way. It keeps incredible time, looks awesome, every where I go I get compliments. And it hasn't left my wrist since I got it exec[t for the day of the surgery and the following day.

Please excuse the smudges, etc I didn't clean it up before photographing.

Head on shot

BK_Shark047.jpg

Crown and Bracelet

BK_Shark046.jpg

Watch Back

BK_Shark044.jpg

Stretched out

BK_Shark043.jpg

Another head on

BK_Shark042.jpg

Two Wrist shots

BK_Shark048.jpg

BK_Shark041.jpg

Pob

Congrats on that beauty ;)

Enjoy it often :facepalm:

Member X

Lovely choice ;)

Hope the wait was worth it and you can get back to getting out and about with it soon! :facepalm:

MJC

NICE!! Just paid for mine literally 5 minutes ago, can't wait to get it... I have BK's dssd and just in love with his massaging of these great piece's, highly recommended!

BTW, good luck with your shoulder recovery!

Miracle

The pearl looks a little to

The left or is it just me

PeterWorcester

M,

I think it may be the photo, under a loupe and in close examination it appears perfectly centered. I have to say, BK did an outstanding job on it, he really did. It's just a tremendous watch and BK's little tweaks and mods really make it a standout.

All the little nit picky things that you can usually find aren't there and he just did such a good job that I just won't take it off.

All I can say is that it was definitely worth the wait and I was blown away with the watch the second i unwrapped it and laid a hand a on it from the wrapping.

Cheers,

Peter

SeanusMaximus

Me likey! :Whistle:

MJC

It's not the pearl I realize, it's the dial..

I just got my BK Shark, it's an AMAZING watch (BK you're the man) but, the dial is off center a tiny bit , to the right :/

Comex

Looks stunning, a bit jealous.

NFleischer

That's very nice. I have the blue smurf, this may even be cooler.

Congrats!

jcagara08

wow just wow this shit is nice man, what's the movement? swiss?

very nice but can't stop ranting..when will they fix "THE LUGS"

shit is almost perfect

opus9

wow lovely...bonus as well that your bezel is painted,your date wheel is aligned,your bezel isn't loose,has the right lume colour and bracelet actually opens without a crow bar...sounds like BK is a dealer I want to deal with.Glad your feeling better and enjoy your lovely sub.

regards

opus

Silverspeed

Endlink fitting on this one is very good....much better then on the average Sub

...I don't think the dial is off centre, it probably is the crystal, pretty sure BK placed the dial to centre the cyclops, hence the coronet etching is a bit off