Sign in to follow this  
PeterWorcester

New Breitling Abyss

PeterWorcester

As long as I'm showing off some new acquisitions, here's a new Breitling Abyss, that I really like. This is a great watch, keeps killer accurate time and is very comfortable to wear.

Face on

Abyss029.jpg

Stretched out

Abyss028.jpg

Back of watch & Bracelet

Abyss031.jpg

2 wrist shots

Abyss033.jpg

Abyss032.jpg

Cheers,

Peter

Takken

Very nice, I'm starting to like this model more and more as time goes by - Size 42 mm?

Pob

I'm starting to like this one very much!

When i first sow this watch i tought it is very ugly but i changed my mind ;)

Ollifl

I like it a lot, no bling Breitling... ;)

PeterWorcester
Very nice, I'm starting to like this model more and more as time goes by - Size 42 mm?

Takken,

I'm honestly not sure if it's 42mm, it feels a little bigger but I frankly never looked at the crown size, I got it from Mary and I'm really starting to like it. It wears very comfortably and I usually don't like the rubber dive straps but I'm making an exception for this one.

Cheers all,

Peter

PS, Thanks all for the kind words on the shoulder, it's a bitch, I didn't think it was going to be this bad. :-(

Cynikal.Mindset

did you drool all over it??

richie01_1963

Takken,

I'm honestly not sure if it's 42mm, it feels a little bigger but I frankly never looked at the crown size, I got it from Mary and I'm really starting to like it. It wears very comfortably and I usually don't like the rubber dive straps but I'm making an exception for this one.

Cheers all,

Peter

PS, Thanks all for the kind words on the shoulder, it's a bitch, I didn't think it was going to be this bad. :-(

Mind I ask where you ordered the watch. Its pretty awesome. Looking around. Like it with the yellow face also

Thanks

greg_r

Yes, it's 42mm. The gen is available in both 42 and 44mm - rep of the larger size is expected in a few months, apparently.

Photos never do this watch justice - it always looks MUCH better in the flesh (that goes for Breitling's photos of the gen too!)

Congrats, Peter. Enjoy! :thumbsup2:

olly593

Takken,

Cheers all,

Peter

Mind I ask where you ordered the watch. Its pretty awesome. Looking around. Like it with the yellow face also

Thanks

Reading the posts he ordered this one from Mary at watchinternational, check the trusted dealer section, most of the dealers should be able to source one though, I know torobravo has them in his section under trusted dealers. Hope this helps

powderfreak

Takken,

Cheers all,

Peter

Thanks

Reading the posts he ordered this one from Mary at watchinternational, check the trusted dealer section, most of the dealers should be able to source one though, I know torobravo has them in his section under trusted dealers. Hope this helps

And off he went, to quote all the pictures in Toro's thread... :thumbsup2:

NFleischer

Yep, nice watch. Not to big and blingy, $238 at most dealers for the clone mov't.

The band smells like a pina colada for some reason.