Sign in to follow this  
sonicd0012

New PAN 312L from Andrew and new strap from watchboys

sonicd0012

Just got my new PAN 312L from Andrew here :

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=7596

Andrew is awesome and he always delivers! I love his website too. Thanks!

I dont know squat about PAMS but this one rocks! I wanted to get it after finding out that everyone has one here, and for a good reason. I got a little sick of seeing everyone wearing Rolexes everywhere, and decided to go unique. I have only seen one guy with a Pan noone else since and its a good feeling !

Thanks to Hounddoggie for advice of course on selecting the right model and Andrew for pointing me to the one he has.

The reason I got this model was because I wanted an Automatic PAN. I did not want to mess with any crowns, adjusting time or anything. This thing is dead on accurate for time. I have never had to adjust time on it since i got it. Did i mention the Power reserve on this is crazy? Yea, it kills my Rolex reps. I find it much easier to wear this as a daily watch over the rolexes, because the 21J loses minutes eventually.

Lume is nice and bright, but only for just a few seconds after full exposure.

The strap that came sucked, as I placed the strap through the deployment, the paint started to come off. I had to live with it for 2 weeks, it was embarassing. Not anymore! Got my strap from the watchboys :

http://www.thewatchboys.com/dark-brown-all...-p-236.html

smooth transaction and quick shipping. The strap is great and so is the awesome Deployment clasp! The clasp is amazing, never have to worry about annoying buckles, at least for me.

I love this watch, its very rock solid and sturdy. The back has an awesome case and the thing rotates, really cool!

Enjoy pics

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

Edited by sonicd0012