Sign in to follow this  
kbryant

Help with purchasing a replica for myself

kbryant

I know the submariner is like the "noobie" watch for most folks, but I still want one! Does anyone have a recommendation for a dealer, or have one they would be interested in selling? I know I definitely want Swiss, I plan on foolin' my golfing buddies! :)

thanks a ton

KB

tesmith2112
I know the submariner is like the "noobie" watch for most folks, but I still want one! Does anyone have a recommendation for a dealer, or have one they would be interested in selling? I know I definitely want Swiss, I plan on foolin' my golfing buddies! :)

thanks a ton

KB

These do not come with swiss movements, but they are nice quality and a good value. You would be better off with a ETA (Swiss) clone movement anyway. The sweep is exactly the same and many times the clones are better because the parts are newer. Many swiss movements have been cannibalized so you could get newer and older components in the movement, sometimes rusted gears, etc...

I would ask Robert if these are available in a asian clone.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=18702

Member X

What's your budget?

Options range from $50 up to $400+ so what you plan to spend will get you different options :dingleberry-nemesis:

mulder

I can recommend Robert (PWC) or Mary.

You couldn't go wrong with either. As Member X said depending on your budget will depend on what you end up with and what features.

hylnder777

You couldn't go wrong with either. As Member X said depending on your budget will depend on what you end up with and what features.

Go to http:iamnowgoingtobefuckedinthegulag.com

The absolute best and honest in the market, this guy sends you a youtube video of your watch being inspected, tested, and boxed for shipping. And they are Swiss 2836 25 jewel movements at 28800 beats per second like the real thing.

dingle

Go to http:iamnowgoingtobefuckedinthegulag.com

The absolute best and honest in the market, this guy sends you a youtube video of your watch being inspected, tested, and boxed for shipping. And they are Swiss 2836 25 jewel movements at 28800 beats per second like the real thing.

welcome to the gulag......sneaky little spammer bitch you are.....:seclark: