Sign in to follow this  
tyrantblade

information on my watch going through ems has gone missing

tyrantblade

Is this something that happens often? Should I be concerned? Sorry if it seems like im impatient, i just can't wait for it to arrive.

Baldrick

When did you order, when was it despatched, how long have you been waiting, no-one can help you without details :lol:

tyrantblade
When did you order, when was it despatched, how long have you been waiting, no-one can help you without details :lol:

I ordered it 3 days ago and a day or two ago it left from gz sorting center after it went through gz customs and there's hasn't really been any special information since when it left the sorting center after going through gz customs but there was information on the USPS site until yesterday.

Edited by tyrantblade

solkryssare

Patience you must have young Padawan...... :lol: Get to you it probably will........

schmooze
Is this something that happens often? Should I be concerned? Sorry if it seems like im impatient, i just can't wait for it to arrive.

Is that you Smoola? :lol:

It will show up once it's scanned in your country. This can sometimes take a few days due to transhipment. Often if planes are overloaded with tourists and heavy suitcases, non urgent or standard airfreights are shortshipped and placed on the next plane. Rarely does anything fly direct.