Sign in to follow this  
overflow

Ulysse Nardin Hammerhead Shark Limited Edition

overflow

Good morning,

as a new member I am looking for a good place where to buy my first watch (I already have some models bought elsewhere).

Could someone suggest me a place to buy the best repro of this model (blue/silver color) ?

I want to remember (for custom issue) that I live in Italy.

Thanks

greg_r

Whilst there are several reps of the UN MM Diver around, I don't think that particular edition has been repped. The Blue Surf is fairly close, though (being SS rather than Titanium), and worth a look.

Most dealers can supply - you'll just need to buy from one that can transship via the UK. PrestigeWatchCo, Perfect Clones, Trusty Time can all handle this, and it would be worth asking Mary (WatchInternational) and/or MReplica what arrangements they have for Italy.

overflow

Thanks for your reply!

gtwc

PureTime (Trusted dealer on RWI) offers both the UN Hammerhead and Monaco ltd Editions.....................

greg_r

Interesting.

Well, I wouldn't buy from puretime, but if he can supply, so can others. Try MReplica or Mary - just send 'em a photo.

Balad1

I bought a Hammerhead rep from another member recently and it's a great looking watch; so someone is repping it.

Iphonepics042.jpg

I agree with Greg; email Mary this photo and she'll be a able to source it: [email protected]

overflow

Thanks,

just a question. The color at 20 mins and 30 mins is silver or gold ? is it water proof ?

thanks

Balad1
Thanks,

just a question. The color at 20 mins and 30 mins is silver or gold ? is it water proof ?

thanks

Silver and I do not think it's water proof, even though it could probably be made to be so. I believe Mary has a watch smith that could lube the 0-ring seals and pressure test it for an extra fee.

Iphonepics043.jpg

overflow

ok thanks

cvp3

Agreed. Mary was my choice and has my Hammerhead inbound as we speak. She also caught something that I did not on the QC pictures. So watch #2 was shipped vs. #1 with a bad hand.

Balad1
Agreed. Mary was my choice and has my Hammerhead inbound as we speak. She also caught something that I did not on the QC pictures. So watch #2 was shipped vs. #1 with a bad hand.

To help out the OP could you mention what you paid for the HH or PM him with the $?

trailboss99

Can't say a rep is waterproof right out of the box but these are easily proofed. I know folk who have dived with them after greasing the seals with silicone. Bloody great watch for the bucks.

cvp3

To help out the OP could you mention what you paid for the HH or PM him with the $?

$188 shipped free as part of a 4 watch order that quickly grew to 7. Damned daily wristy shots are killing me.