Sign in to follow this  
Rav747

Looking for the worst TAG Carrera 1:1 rep

Rav747

fba92d780efb77b58128e8baf2a12596_50151757501280651553.jpg

OR

tag-carrera-200172-1.jpg

Ok, so I have looked far and wide for any reviews/QC pics for this watch here and on RG and have found nothing. I may have missed something though, so if anyone has any info(reliability/quality/ possible flaws(maybe the G on TAG, DW, and blue screws on the movement)on this watch, i would greatly appreciate it. ;)

Thanks a bunch.

Edited by Rav747

g.man

I've had the top one for about three years now and it's still going strong. Don't care for the bracelets much though, so I've got the rubber sports band hopefully sitting in customs at the mo.

Brilliant rep it is too. Virtually indistinguishable from the gen. A7750 movement, correct arrows on the Tag logo, only downside is blue screws on movement which I personally couldn't care less about.

Didn't get it through this place and paid over the odds, but frankly it's a beautiful watch and I've never regretted the purchase.

lovely

g.man

Rav747

Thanks, G.man. Appreciate it. Never seen any of these on wrist check threads, so i assumed the factories stopped making it or something.

Ollifl
Thanks, G.man. Appreciate it. Never seen any of these on wrist check threads, so i assumed the factories stopped making it or something.

If you find one, let me know too. I could use one since mine is in about 20 fathoms deep of the coast of Colombia, and it ain't coming back...