Sign in to follow this  
tommylad

Which Railmaster and Aqua Terra

tommylad

Hi guys,

After some recent purchazes these two have shot to the top of my list.

I want an Aqua Terra on bracelet and like the black dial and silver dial with blue markers models.

Any particular dealers/models people would recommend?

I've seen a $139 model on watchinternational with asian etA movement, a $200 sillix one with "swiss eta", and a sillix cheapie with 21j for $62. Thoughts?

For the Railmaster I want one on a leather strap,possibly brown. Silix does a 6497 movement for $110, an eta for $195 and mary does a 6498 for $148.Again, thoughts?

Sorry its so open ended but I.m just throwing ideas around at the moment.

Cheers,

Tommy

SeanusMaximus

railmaster 39mm is the classiest in my opinion, can be gotten from silix with ETA movement :)

tommylad
railmaster 39mm is the classiest in my opinion, can be gotten from silix with ETA movement :)

They never registered with me until recently.Very good looking watch.how good is an eta (asian or swiss)movement compared to a 6497/8 manual?

SeanusMaximus

They never registered with me until recently.Very good looking watch.how good is an eta (asian or swiss)movement compared to a 6497/8 manual?

amazing movement, i have a gen eta in my UPO, and in some gen watches of mine, keep fantastic time and no crank stem/crown like a21j ! 6497 is great dont get me wrong, but auto is easier, and only movement available in the 39mm, railamster xxl only with the hand wind