Sign in to follow this  
KeNnY

OBRIS Morgan homage watches

KeNnY

Nice combo of CHina watches, similar brand like Tauchmeister etc.

Here are some of my favorite picks

stralendiii07.jpg

stralendiii02.jpg

stralendiii10.jpg

stralendiii05.jpg

Limited production of 800: Each watch uniquely numbered 001 - 800

Automatic Calibre: OM.355.03

Frequency: 21,600 bph (beats per hour)

Accuracy: +/- 10 sec/day

Features:

1. 3 Subdials: Week Counter, Month Counter, 24 hour display

2. DAY POINTER HAND

Case:

Brushed Stainless Steel | PVD coating

Dimensions: 43mm diameter, 15mm thickness

UNI-DIRECTIONAL BEZEL

Water Resistance: 30 atm / 300 meters

Case back: Stainless Steel with Exhibition back

Crystal:

Sapphire, with anti-reflective coating one side

Strap:

Leather strap or Stainless steel bracelet

Price for this one is only 220 USD. I think the right price for china watch if we see the packaging, too bad that you can order now only with the cheap strap and not with that nice bracelet.

Other watch what I really like has got radioactive sign on the dial ! I like radioactive signs ! :D

dietfried02.jpg

dietfried06.jpg

dietfried07.jpg

dietfried10.jpg

dietfried11.jpg

dietfried01.jpg

Limited production of 300: Each watch uniquely numbered 001 - 300

Automatic Calibre: OM.412.01

Features:

1. Inner Bezel Ring

2. GMT

Case:

Stainless Steel | Pvd Black Coating

Dimensions: 44mm diameter, 15mm thickness

Water Resistance: 5 atm / 5 0 meters

Crystal:

Mineral Glass, with anti-reflective coating one side

Strap:

Leather strap or Stainless steel bracelet or Rubber band

Price for this one is 159USD for SS version or 179 for PVD version. I personally like this one, altho the tachymetre bezel ring could be cities instead, when we have GMT hand there.

Yes you can see also strong influence of ORIS packaging ! :D

And last some china diver with influence Omega.

kaufmannii01.jpg

kaufmannii02.jpg

kaufmannii03.jpg

kaufmannii04.jpg

kaufmannii05.jpg

kauf2c.jpg

Limited production of 300: Each watch uniquely numbered 001 - 300

Automatic Calibre: OM.030.A

Features:

1. GMT

2. Unidirectional Bezel

3. Inner Lume Ring

Case:

Stainless Steel | Titanium Coating

Dimensions: 44mm diameter, 15mm thickness

Water Resistance: 10 atm / 100 meters

Screw Bar

Screw Crown

Crystal:Mineral Glass

Strap:Leather strap

Price again around 220USD.

I think some really nice watches, and got my interest in them, even that mostly they use cheap 21J movement, but they look good, and you have complete packaging.

What is your opinion ?

mianos

My opinion, lucky your head did not explode when you saw the lume markers on the last one :D

Foodmaker

The dials look awesome but the leather seems like low quality.

KeNnY
My opinion, lucky your head did not explode when you saw the lume markers on the last one :D

heh ? what you mean ? :D

they had also big pilot homage with "superluminova"

KeNnY
The dials look awesome but the leather seems like low quality.

yes that is true, that is why I like more to buy it with bracelet (most of the times, they have the same price) but I can see only the price with the cheap leather strap..

THe bracelet will give it definitely new look.

Member X

Interesting find! I like them :D

Probably only a miyota movement in them, though, so reliable but not smooooooth sweeping :D lol

KeNnY
Interesting find! I like them :D

Probably only a miyota movement in them, though, so reliable but not smooooooth sweeping :graman: lol

well Miyota clone for sure :notworthy: seen some user pics of the "display back".

What is interesting, they say that the first watch is water resistant to 300 meter, and it has got also display back :facepalm:

but these 3 are watches I like, more I like the first one and the second one with radioactive sign on them, maybe I will give it a go and Order one :D I simply must have a watch with radioactive sign on them ! lol :D

PS: The first watch dial looks really TECH style ! I like it, even that it has got week, month display, but the dial is just good organized, and it looks really good. So many hands !!! lol :gday_mate_haveabeer:

mondeov6

I think they look very nice!

KeNnY

same here mate ! I think this is something like Alpha/Parnis/Tauchmeister mix company. and it looks like they make limit pcs of watches. The old ones I didn't like, but these there looks kinda good for me. THe first and the second one especially.

If I haven't buy the Vostok watch on Friday, I would maybe buy this one.

But for sure I will order the Radioactive sign watch, to test it out.

mondeov6

same here mate ! I think this is something like Alpha/Parnis/Tauchmeister mix company. and it looks like they make limit pcs of watches. The old ones I didn't like, but these there looks kinda good for me. THe first and the second one especially.

If I haven't buy the Vostok watch on Friday, I would maybe buy this one.

But for sure I will order the Radioactive sign watch, to test it out.

I was seriously considering a Vostok Anchar (black/orange) a while ago. Still on my "wanted" list.

Wich Vostok have you been looking at?

If you order a Obris Morgan, please let us know what you think of it.

KeNnY

Will do, maybe I will replace my Oris for an O"B"ris :D

I have ordered Vostok Amphibia the new version with automatic movement and all stainless steel case

710335_5_spb.jpg

Crusader

The last one looks especially good. I like how it impersionates Ploprof, but it has some of it's own details and it's not exact copy.

I would just send it to you to make the blue lume like on your Oris, I think it's would look better :D

I'm just not sure about the price, seems kinda high for 21j. But like you said, you probably pay for guarantee and packaging, the box looks great.

KeNnY

yeah and they ship "for free" > the shipping is in the price, via EMS to world wide. The last one and also the first one have got sapphire crystal also. I would understand the price with bracelet, but not with the "leather" strap.

I wonder how the lume is on these, if they used some better lume or just weak one.. Printed dials is a pain in the ass to relume :D

KeNnY

some back pics , I just don' like this type of rotor, they could print out some metallic sticker atleast

IMG_0300.jpg

and here is lume with aqua color ?

02.jpg

and checked catalogue, and the realy water resistance is only 50 meter :drool:

Okey so the now the only attractive watch for me is only the second one :D

dietfried02.jpg

For 120€ with box, shipping EMS, good looking watch. will make it go when I will have funds.

KeNnY

So order PLACED for my RADIOACTIVE watch lol ! :P The Vostok watch what I wanted was out of stock so they issued me refund lol.

dietfried09.jpg

This will be my modding watch, going to mod the rotor on it and maybe create my own bezel insert :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?: + maybe relume, we will see the stock lume how it is.

The price was 120€ with EMS postage in price. So the watch we can say cost 100€ including that package that looks really similar to ORIS. Will tell you more when I will receive my first O(B)RIS

And BTW I put in comment if they can replace the strap for stainless steel bracelet, so we will see :yoda:

Rav747
So order PLACED for my RADIOACTIVE watch lol ! :yoda: The Vostok watch what I wanted was out of stock so they issued me refund lol.

dietfried09.jpg

This will be my modding watch, going to mod the rotor on it and maybe create my own bezel insert :P + maybe relume, we will see the stock lume how it is.

The price was 120€ with EMS postage in price. So the watch we can say cost 100€ including that package that looks really similar to ORIS. Will tell you more when I will receive my first O(B)RIS

And BTW I put in comment if they can replace the strap for stainless steel bracelet, so we will see ;)

I really, really like this version. Its my fav out of the bunch. Simple, yet eye catching. Looking fwd to your vid :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?:

KeNnY
So order PLACED for my RADIOACTIVE watch lol ! :D The Vostok watch what I wanted was out of stock so they issued me refund lol.

dietfried09.jpg

This will be my modding watch, going to mod the rotor on it and maybe create my own bezel insert :D + maybe relume, we will see the stock lume how it is.

And BTW I put in comment if they can replace the strap for stainless steel bracelet, so we will see :D

I really, really like this version. Its my fav out of the bunch. Simple, yet eye catching. Looking fwd to your vid ;)

Thanks mate, and I can only agree with you ;) I not really in faux chronos, and this is like you said simple, yet eye catching ;)

houndoggie

the last one is a Stowa Seatime Homage.

stowa-seatime-black-divers_3.jpg

mondeov6

Congrats Kenny!! You have great taste! The watch is really cool looking yet at the same time "stylish".

A very nice and interresting choice! ;)

houndoggie

first one looks like a Marathon homage and would have been awesome if it was a quartz chrono and not a stupid 21j faux chrono.

The middle one is silly with its tachy inner bezel.

Crusader

Really great looking watch, I like the radioactive sign in the center. I'm just not sure about the leather, I think rubber or SS bracelet would fit it much more, like you ordered. How long do you think it will take to get it to your home?

P.s.: We want unboxing video, we want unboxing video ;)

houndoggie

oh.. and I bet the lume sucks on all of them.

Cynikal.Mindset

I just want the case they come in...other than that they look pretty rubbish

KeNnY
the last one is a Stowa Seatime Homage.

stowa-seatime-black-divers_3.jpg

Nice catch houndy ! :D

Congrats Kenny!! You have great taste! The watch is really cool looking yet at the same time "stylish".

A very nice and interresting choice! ;)

Thank you Rolf ! ;) Glad you like it also. I would like some nice bracelet for it, e will see if I will keep the polished look on it or would go brushed, we will see how it will look in real life.

first one looks like a Marathon homage and would have been awesome if it was a quartz chrono and not a stupid 21j faux chrono.

The middle one is silly with its tachy inner bezel.

Nice catch also for the watch !

marathon_tsar.jpg

And I agree with you, with quartz chrono I would order it asap !

The middle one I want to put different inner bezel for it, all depends how one 3D printing factory will bring me 6x bezels printed with all different materials. I am very much interested in black gloss glass material ! Will then make my own bezel, where will be inserted lume.

Really great looking watch, I like the radioactive sign in the center. I'm just not sure about the leather, I think rubber or SS bracelet would fit it much more, like you ordered. How long do you think it will take to get it to your home?

P.s.: We want unboxing video, we want unboxing video :D

Me to Crusader ! ;) That is why I bought it, I always wanted to have watch with radioactive sign on them. Yeah Will go for bracelet for sure, and we will see, maybe black Bund strap or some 4 ring Nato ? Yeah 4x Ring dark green nato strap ! What you think ?

oh.. and I bet the lume sucks on all of them.

Houndy we will see, it is mushrum brand, but they had big pilot with superluminova C3 dial and hands, saw the review. but as you know me, I will relume the shit out of it then :D

I just want the case they come in...other than that they look pretty rubbish

I am looking forward for that packaging, bet the packaging is worth more then the watch :D

KeNnY

Hi Matej,

We did notice the order.

Order details

----------------------------------------------------------

DIETFRIED-I(SF.010.03.A)SS case, Black dial, Yellow hands, Black leather strap

----------------------------------------------------------

The watches will delivey within 2 business day.

We will notice when the watches sent.

If you have any questions about your order please contact us.

Many thanks for purchasing Obris Morgan watches.

Refer to bracelet, Since we do not have bracelet match this model.

Therefore, it only delivery with leather strap.

Best regards,

Justin

C.S. OBRIS MORGAN

ENGINE MERCHANDISE COMPANY

8/F FORD GLORY PLAZA 37-39 WING HONG STREET

CHEUNG SHA WAN KL HONG KONG