Sign in to follow this  
nickee_2dS

How to adjust accuracy on 2813?

nickee_2dS

Hello guys, I've a Milgauss with 2813 that loses about 3 minutes a day. I've open the caseback but I didn't see the "plus" and "minus" on the movements.

Someone can help me to adjust the accuracy?

Ollifl

IMHO, I would leave it alone....

greg_r

3 mins isn't too bad for a 21J, but if you want to get it closer, I'd suggest having a word with Mike McNair - I'm sure he'll be able to walk you through the procedure. :P

nickee_2dS

Found!!!

ReguiatingDG2813.png

Ollifl

:P

WebWind
Hello guys, I've a Milgauss with 2813 that loses about 3 minutes a day. I've open the caseback but I didn't see the "plus" and "minus" on the movements.

Someone can help me to adjust the accuracy?

If you are in EU shot PM to Kenny. He has timegrapher. He can look at it and regulate if possible.

Cynikal.Mindset

3min/day on a 21j is almost impossible to regulate out...swap movements...30bux is spent is worth saving the days timing it and frustration involved in such a task as you will adjust it and it will be slow still, adjust again and it will go fast and thats 2 days down the drain.

Dendo

Try this link if you really want to sort your watches timing accurately without spending too much cash. It really works. Often it is not the timing as such (the length of the pendulum stroke) but fixing asynchronous beats, i.e. the pendulum swinging more to one side than another. But do be bloody careful and if in real doubt or with really wonky movements - do as suggested and swap them out cheaply.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hl=watch+timing