Sign in to follow this  
olly593

Repgeek.com

olly593

Hi does anyone have any contacts on repgeek.com that could activate my login? I tried to join a few weeks ago to check out some of ToroBravo's watches but I've never had a verification email of anything and it still says I do not have permission to see anything.

dingle

PM sfa437. He is a member here as well.

greg_r

Try sfa437 or Onzenuub. Both are members here and mods over at RG.

AustinTech

:P

houndoggie

Isn't Toro Bravo a dealer here??

Or does he give a shit about us?

dingle
Isn't Toro Bravo a dealer here??

Or does he give a shit about us?

yes...and yes

olly593

Thanks Guys this will always be my home but apparently he's got more listed on repgeek.com than on here. I'll shoot a PM off now

Caliper

When I tried to join repgeek to see some links from over here I got the response email accepting me about a month later.

torobravo

You should check your spam mail. Maybe the activation code is there. I am here too, alive kicking and farting :P

onionbag
Thanks Guys this will always be my home but apparently he's got more listed on repgeek.com than on here. I'll shoot a PM off now

Hmnnn he's been holding out on us huh? I'm gonna nip right over there, I may even make my first post.

Cynikal.Mindset
You should check your spam mail. Maybe the activation code is there. I am here too, alive kicking and farting :D

you need to post more of your offerings here mate!

JohnG

So Brobert is an OWNER now? Why not SFA? Who has done more for that place than HIM?

More politics and bullshit, too bad, SFA could have brought that place back to it's glory days. Maybe he should start RG1.1....

houndoggie
So Brobert is an OWNER now? Why not SFA? Who has done more for that place than HIM?

More politics and bullshit, too bad, SFA could have brought that place back to it's glory days. Maybe he should start RG1.1....

owners typically pay money to own things. I am pretty sure he paid for his share... how much, I don't know.

Yes, sfa is fighting a lost cause.

solkryssare

Brobert wired some money......

dingle

Brobert wired some money......

interesting......:D

:popcorn:

JohnG
:lol:

sfa437

I like where I am now- just a mod. Lets me run with a little more leash :lol:

As for ownership- I never want to be in charge of a fucking thing- that makes me responsible for it. I do my best work behind the scenes with the beer, wenches and stripper pole.

prestigewatchco

Yes better a mod Pat. As admin it becomes serious and why anyone would want to take responsibility for free escapes me.

Anyway you were too nice to people to be admin. You need to be an arsehole like Nembo to be successful in Admin

Corv99
Hi does anyone have any contacts on repgeek.com that could activate my login? I tried to join a few weeks ago to check out some of ToroBravo's watches but I've never had a verification email of anything and it still says I do not have permission to see anything.

I had same issue, it did take quite a while, but eventuelly came through after a few weeks, I emailed to chase up