Sign in to follow this  
P_Diddy

Rolex SELs

onzenuub
ott roop

Think you mean: rot op.

Got it mixed up, I ask for this expletive in every foreign country I visit, last time I was in yours I was very drunk and those damn cakes they sell made me feel all funny... :wacko:

Must have been Granny's cakes. :)

A family recipe passed down from generation to generation, what's the secret ingredient?

Some herbs

sconehead
ott roop

Think you mean: rot op.

Got it mixed up, I ask for this expletive in every foreign country I visit, last time I was in yours I was very drunk and those damn cakes they sell made me feel all funny... :wacko:

Must have been Granny's cakes. :)

A family recipe passed down from generation to generation, what's the secret ingredient?

Some herbs

Homegrown?

P_Diddy

Can you provide a more detailed description of what is involved or has someone already successfully done this on the forum, ie is there a tutorial somewhere?

Cheers

PD

Can you change the SELs on a Rolex sub bracelet?

I noticed small gap on the sides, where the bracelet joins the watch head.

Advice anyone? :lol:

The sel can be changed as the link attatched to it can be split. A bit of a pain to do though...

sconehead

Here's a few pics of a hollow mid-links construction. I replaced it off my gen sub, the rep should be the same. I managed to put a thin blade between the 'gaps' to prise it open. Be aware though, I wasn't bothered about damaging it as it was already scuffed, luckily I didn't do any more damage but it was a pain to do...hope this helps... :lol:

01082009171.jpg

01082009172.jpg