Sign in to follow this  
Keith674

Lookrichforless.com

Keith674

I purchase and Omega Speedmaster back in May from Lookrichforless.com. The watch arrived rattling like a bag of spanners. I contacted them and was asked to send it back to an address in China, which I immediately did. Since then , none of my calls have been answered, I have sent untold amount of emails, one of which was replied to, only to be told they did not want to speak to me as I was being abusive. Now I can assure you all that was in the email was content asking when I was going to receive a replacement as I felt time was dragging on a bit. This company is a sham and I have since noticed they change from .biz to .com etc, obviously to dupe innocent people in to believing they are a different company. What really gets me is sites like this one telling me they are a reputable company to buy from when clearly there are pages and pages of complaints about the on Google. I am sure there are lots of people out there who have been scammed. Lets bring these charlatans down now before they scam anyone else!

greg_r
I purchase and Omega Speedmaster back in May from Lookrichforless.com. The watch arrived rattling like a bag of spanners. I contacted them and was asked to send it back to an address in China, which I immediately did. Since then , none of my calls have been answered, I have sent untold amount of emails, one of which was replied to, only to be told they did not want to speak to me as I was being abusive. Now I can assure you all that was in the email was content asking when I was going to receive a replacement as I felt time was dragging on a bit. This company is a sham and I have since noticed they change from .biz to .com etc, obviously to dupe innocent people in to believing they are a different company. What really gets me is sites like this one telling me they are a reputable company to buy from when clearly there are pages and pages of complaints about the on Google. I am sure there are lots of people out there who have been scammed. Lets bring these charlatans down now before they scam anyone else!

D'oh!

You've been taken in by the oldest gag in the book by the looks of it. You've been reading reviews on a fake review site owned by the very scammers you've been taken by. You shouldn't be let out alone...

We have over 13,000 members - many of whom will have had similar experiences to yours until they found us. We're here to protect people from these kinda scams - as you'd see if you spent 10 minutes reading the board. If you think we're going to recommend a bunch of wankers who will rip us off as soon as look at us, you're very much mistaken!

Amit

This fellow is trying to say they were a trusted dealer on this site!

And thats how he came upon them

greg_r
This fellow is trying to say they were a trusted dealer on this site!

And thats how he came upon them

Just re-read it. Edited my post accordingly :D

Greenhat

Poppy cock, i never seen them mentioned in here until today

Monsieur_B

Wait a sec. He registered today. I'm not sure how it goes but I could see the TD list only after joining... (sorry if talking bs, I never tryed the guest option (if there is any) )

Edited by egycsab

greg_r

No, I think he's fallen for one of those fake review sites and assumed they're the same as us.... :D

Monsieur_B
No, I think he's fallen for one of those fake review sites and assumed they're the same as us.... :D

That was my first though as well. Confusing the internet it is... :)

g.man
What really gets me is sites like this one telling me they are a reputable company to buy from when clearly there are pages and pages of complaints about the on Google.

...and yet you still sent them your money and then even sent them the watch back again.

:D

g.man

Kaiser
... What really gets me is sites like this one telling me they are a reputable company to buy from ...

Greg,

Why is RWG promoting this company? :D

greg_r
... What really gets me is sites like this one telling me they are a reputable company to buy from ...

Greg,

Kink dared me... :)

Kaiser

Greg,

I dare you to double dare him back!

Luthier

"I purchase and Omega Speedmaster ".............

What the hell does it mean???

greg_r

Greg,

I did. Anything could happen now and IT WILL ALL BE YOUR FAULT!!!!! :D

Kaiser

Greg,

Why is RWG promoting this company? :P

Kink dared me... :thud:

I did. Anything could happen now and IT WILL ALL BE YOUR FAULT!!!!! :D

NuclearBlast.jpg

mianos

Now look what you done. It's all blowed up.

greg_r

That was last week. At least now we know who was responsible *looks sternly at Kaiser*

Ollifl

That was last week. At least now we know who was responsible *looks sternly at Kaiser*

Kaiser's mugshot after the smoke cleared... Honestly, I didn't do it!!! You have no proof I was even close

widget_a3H6NhohDciOsKBQmqQwcL.jpg

houndoggie

perhaps the OP should visit the site: Lookstupidtoall.com next

Bibicu
perhaps the OP should visit the site: Lookstupidtoall.com next

:D you crack me up guys :rofl:))))

Comex

Lesson learned, stick with TD's!!

Wirral_guy

Dear Board Admins

Before I found, or even heard of, your site I was ripped off twice by scam watch sites. This happened even after I Googled watch reps and picked the first site on the list - because they must be OK, right? I even checked the photos and they looked just like the gens so they must be good quality! And only upstanding companies can use Western Union for payment, surely!

Why, oh why, didn't you notice my searches and help me? Why didn't you personally email me and let me know that yetanotherscamsite.com.org.biz was going to rip me off!!!!!!! (<-- see how angry I am, there's extra exclamations for emphasis :popcorn: )

This is completely unacceptable behaviour by yourselves and I hold you personally responsible - Whatddya goin' to do about it? eh? eh?

Your sincerely

Mr Ihaven'taf*ckincluehowthissh*tworks

PS: I would add more but I have to go and compose my reply to Rev Benjamin Odogo who, apparently has £86 gazillion just waiting for me to transfer into my bank account.

Monsieur_B
Dear Board Admins

Before I found, or even heard of, your site I was ripped off twice by scam watch sites. This happened even after I Googled watch reps and picked the first site on the list - because they must be OK, right? I even checked the photos and they looked just like the gens so they must be good quality! And only upstanding companies can use Western Union for payment, surely!

Why, oh why, didn't you notice my searches and help me? Why didn't you personally email me and let me know that yetanotherscamsite.com.org.biz was going to rip me off!!!!!!! (<-- see how angry I am, there's extra exclamations for emphasis :Hmmmph: )

This is completely unacceptable behaviour by yourselves and I hold you personally responsible - Whatddya goin' to do about it? eh? eh?

Your sincerely

Mr Ihaven'taf*ckincluehowthissh*tworks

PS: I would add more but I have to go and compose my reply to Rev Benjamin Odogo who, apparently has £86 gazillion just waiting for me to transfer into my bank account.

:lol:

Caliper

haha, I guess we scared the OP