Sign in to follow this  
Baldrick

Discuss....Dissect....Discourse...Disseminate

gtwc

That look of fabulous photos seems to have blown my 'rep budget' out of the water !!!!

I love # 1 & 2.

Gorgeous creatures - c'mon Lotto Millions.................

Kaiser

Nice to see some not so well known brands

mspangl

That Dievas is Kenny's wet dream :D

JohnG
Plenty of them think having something obscure but ridiculously expensive automatically makes them a "serious collector".

The very fact that they can afford them, acknowledge their obscurity and the technical expertise involved hardly defines them as 'nouveau riche' but indeed and in fact does make them 'serious collectors' B)

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Baldrick

Since when would a potless prick such as you ever mix with the 'cognoscenti'....never mind the nouveau riche in Marbella, they have laws regarding vagrancy there, you can hardly afford to buy a rep...now you're trying to tell us you hob nob with Russian oligarchs...........suuuure B)

JohnG
Since when would a potless prick such as you ever mix with the 'cognoscenti'....never mind the nouveau riche in Marbella, they have laws regarding vagrancy there, you can hardly afford to buy a rep...now you're trying to tell us you hob nob with Russian oligarchs...........suuuure :thumbsup:

I guess this is as close as we will ever get to seeing Baldy say, "hmm, perhaps I was wrong."

B)

Baldrick

@JohnG

So you've bounced around some of those touristy brothels, and possibly rubbed shoulders ( or other parts....quelle surprise), with some Cockney coke purveyors, which doesn't qualify you as having hob-nobbed with the upper echelons of the Forbes Fortune 500 list B)

In strict horological terms, you're on page 50 of The Big Book of Horology, I'm on page 500....and no, a Bien Dien Phu homage carries no great significance....you're still insignificant, but Jesus will still love ya, nevertheless... B)

JohnG

B)

Aren

I am with BME and also like the DeWitt....beauuuuuuutiful.

Thanks for sharing Baldrick. All the photos are wonderful.

I will visit them again when I have more time.

Mwuh!

:)

JohnG

Don't thank him, TTK took all those photos, Baldy just saved them to his hard drive.

Baldrick

Why shouldn't she thank me, if she wants to, I took the trouble to find them, save them, sort them, resize them, upload them, copy the links, paste and post them here.

You want to be a little dictator tho, but Aren's too smart for you, as she's demonstrated clearly and often in the past.

What have you contributed, other than to tell us again how much of a prick you are, now, given that you can't provide anything positive, why don't you fuck off and finish your janitorial duties, your employer won't be happy you're on here on his dime. :popcorn:

TTK took all those photos,

Once again you show how stupid you are, TTK never took any of these photos, they're all new 2011 models that I gleaned from the Web and TTK hasn't taken photos for years, but then again you know everything, doncha. :popcorn:

JohnG
TTK hasn't taken photos for years, but then again you know everything, doncha. :popcorn:

Well I know TTK took those photos.

:popcorn:

houndoggie
TTK hasn't taken photos for years, but then again you know everything, doncha. :popcorn:

Most of those are just ripped from the web, John..almost all the other ones he posts are TTK pics... It's confusing because he doesn't cite a source or differentiate that he didn't take them, so I can see Aren got mislead. TTK pictures are very distinct.

jdoe

Wow, very nice set there.

For some strange reason I kind of liked the "Rebellion", and the BlackSand

Luthier

I like the word "ripped"...

Baldrick

And everybody else knows you're a blithering idiot, as I said before, you're on page 50 of the Big Book of Horology and you've been reading the same page over and over again, 'cos it ain't sinking in :popcorn:

so I can see Aren got mislead.

Aren didn't 'got mislead', she simply stated..

Which was a simple thanx to me for posting the photos, TTK wasn't mentioned and no accreditation was necessary, I don't know who took the photos, neither do I know who did the renderings, because many of them aren't photos, but unlike the forum's token idiot, I can tell the difference as can you, simple, just like John :popcorn:

houndoggie

And everybody else knows you're a blithering idiot, as I said before, you're on page 50 of the Big Book of Horology and you've been reading the same page over and over again, 'cos it ain't sinking in :popcorn:

so I can see Aren got mislead.

Aren didn't 'got mislead', she simply stated..

Which was a simple thanx to me for posting the photos, TTK wasn't mentioned and no accreditation was necessary, I don't know who took the photos, neither do I know who did the renderings, because many of them aren't photos, but unlike the forum's token idiot, I can tell the difference as can you, simple, just like John :popcorn:

Yes, my apologies. My intuition tells me she thought you took the pics and was thanking you taking them and sharing rather than thanking you for right click-save to photobucketing them. I could ask her what she meant but that is petty.

Tits McGee

I've begun to notice a pattern here. Certain individuals take themselves WAY too seriously and may be in dire need of a blow job. I've got just the girl to do it!funny-face.jpg

Baldrick
I've got just the girl to do it!

I don't think you should bre disrespecting your daughter like that by posting her photo, nor advocating she blows strangers :popcorn:

sconehead
What have you contributed, other than to tell us again how much of a prick you are, now, given that you can't provide anything positive, why don't you fuck off and finish your janitorial duties, your employer won't be happy you're on here on his dime. :Whistle:

made me belly laugh, well done...:sconehead:

Why do people always decide to threadcrap these serious watch threads?

Looking at these 2011 models I presume skeletons are the 'in' thing.

...but I forgot, this is RWG... as an aside, I always thought TTK's pics were badly composed and had a certain element of being 'over shopped'...he was way too overated imo...

:(

Comex

Love the Dievas, never heard of them but love 'em

SeanusMaximus

The rose gold Dewitt is rather nice :(

Baldrick
Samsung 5mp cameraphone, a piece of white paper, a cheap desk lamp and a piece of white corex twixt said light and watch...:wanker:

5397984028_4bcc213e16_b.jpg

Photo0139 by sconehead12, on Flickr

...but I forgot, this is RWG... as an aside, I always thought TTK's pics were badly composed and had a certain element of being 'over shopped'......

Of course you did...!

So tell us, Sconey, given that you've cast your oh so keen critical expert eye over his work, which of these, same or similar subjects to yours, do you feel pales into insignificance and is more over-rated than your 'perfectly composed' and 'under-shopped' and totally underwhelming photos, tell us which is badly composed and enlighten us as to which you think have been overshopped and in what way, I'm keen to hear your expert opinion or thoughts ( or at least smell the wood burning).

044OMEGA00712.jpg

212SEAMASTER7750CHRONOGRAPH16.jpg

415APR08OMEGASEAMSTER7750CHRONOGRAP.jpg

RAILMASTER03A.jpg[/img]

ETASEAMASTER22328002.jpg

PICT0080.jpg

192OMEGAMATIC1.jpg

433MAY08OMEGAPLANETOCEANCHRONOGRAPH.jpg

BA21900copy.jpg

Chronos01.jpg

he was way too overated imo

Now...sit up and take notice......

Image12.jpg

SeanusMaximus

Nice picture of the railmaster! and :wanker: @ your signature!

Im assuming TTK is someone from way before my RWG infancy?