Sign in to follow this  
Baldrick

Discuss....Dissect....Discourse...Disseminate

Crusader

I'm glad dealers here don't provide pictures of the watches in that quality as above :wanker:

I would be broke in a month...

Baldrick

I think it may be time for a little retrospective look at reps from the distant past, as seen thru' the eyes and lens of TTK, there's lots of stuff in his Photobucket account.

Maybe I should start at A, for all the noobs that missed them first time round.....off to Eye Candy section we go.. :wanker:

sconehead

I knew you'd quote my mobile phone pic...:lol:

andygt

Fished in by the monkey...

JohnG
Im assuming TTK is someone from way before my RWG infancy?

He was an overrated photographer who peddled watches on the forums until they all kicked him of for not delivering on orders and for badmouthing the Admins who tried to stick up for the members.

Then he caught something from a ladyboy hooker in Bangkok and died a few months later. In fact whatever it was, it got onto some of the last watches he actually delivered, sending two members at RepGeek to the hospital. They recovered, but one still has scarring on his willie.

TTK was quite a character.

dave47

My god, KeNnY! WHERE did you find a lot of these watches? I haven't heard of most of these; some are exotic, some are, uh, "not attractive." Still, a VERY interesting post, mate! Thanks for the tour of the "unknown."

dave

60 JEWELS !!!!! :o

Antoine-Martin_Quantieme-Perpetuel_2325_Small_HD.jpg

sconehead

Kenny?

:o

andygt

Kenny is TTK?

sconehead
Kenny is TTK?

Kenny does ladyboys?

Aren

I, for one, would enjoy seeing the retrospective photographs and pictures. Their origin doesn't concern me very much, but I really like seeing the photos. It is very relaxing and I haven't had much chance lately to look at watches or relax. Also, looking at watches helps me to divert my attention from daily stresses and focus from other things...sometimes changing my focus from disturbing things.

For example, when I signed on briefly last week and regrettably saw a video of a man fire two rounds into the chest of a dog sitting in a doorway I was not entertained, amused or relaxed. I couldn't tell if it was a bull dog or a pit bull, but it didn't matter. My vision isn't good and I didn't watch it again. That visual isn't one I knowingly chose. I really like general topic and especially the pictures. Looking at watches is fascinating. It is also therapeutic because since I saw that dog video, I keep wanting to hunt that guy down and cut off his thumbs and all of his fingers. That would prevent him from pulling the trigger on another dog and stop him from masturbating. I try not to judge, but the guy seems to be a sick jerk-off. Perhaps blinding him would be more appropriate, so that he could wait for years on a long list for a service animal - seeing eye dog, he would never get. Regardless...

I really like general topics and find it unfortunate that the best of them frequently get thread crapped. I really appreciate general topic contributions even though I am not able to personally contribute much to them. Those dedicated watch lovers who go to the effort to create general topics and make them the wonderful threads they are - with discussions and photographs have my admiration for their time and effort. It is a large part of what makes RWG such a great place.

For anyone not interested in general topic, if you know the name and location of the dog shooter, please feel free to PM me with that information.

Thanks again Baldrick. I am always pleased to find great general topics, especially when they are picture heavy with great eye candy.

:rofl:

JohnG
Kenny is TTK?

Kenny does ladyboys?

He does if he it TTK. There are a few things we know for sure about TTK and the fact that he loved to photograph and hang out in the company of ladyboys is one of them. And according to more than one forum member at RWGjr, he sent them nude and hardcore "POV" shots of ladyboys, via pm.

dingle
Kenny is TTK?

Kenny does ladyboys?

He does if he it TTK. There are a few things we know for sure about TTK and the fact that he loved to photograph and hang out in the company of ladyboys is one of them. And according to more than one forum member at RWGjr, he sent them nude and hardcore "POV" shots of ladyboys, via pm.

:D

Baldrick
a few things we know for sure about TTK and the fact that he loved to photograph me hanging out in the company of ladyboys was one of them. And according to more than one forum member at RWGjr, Kenberg he sent them nude and hardcore shots of me sucking off a load of Bangkok ladyboys, via pm.

Fixed that fer ya John, TTK woulda wanted you to get yer full credit, that's why RWG banned him, he was trying to blackmail you, but you had a lot friends on RWG Jr who just loved seeing your bukkake shots, those were priceless, altho' I think TTK got well paid for them, made a few buxx on those babies, in fact I think he bought his Boad Arrow gen off the proceeds. :thumbsup:

Those photos of you pleasuring the ladyboys are still up on his photo site, I know he wouldn't object to me posting them, if you've lost the originals and wanna see 'em again John, just PM me. ;)

sconehead

I heard TTK used to steal the jars that contained the ladyboys 'excess' parts from every single one he pleasured...I believe he is/was renowned worldwide for having the largest collection...he tried to sell them shortly before his demise...ebay, sadly for him, pulled the sale...:dingleberry-nemesis:

Baldrick
I knew you'd quote my mobile phone pic...

Yeah sure you did, s'wot 'appens when you're a talentless tosser with a 2mp Nokia, you coulda used a Hasselblad and you'd still have had to piss with the pecker you have, you can't cut the mustard, but you can keep trying ;)

subiim

Lovely. Hahaha

sconehead
I knew you'd quote my mobile phone pic...

Yeah sure you did, s'wot 'appens when you're a talentless tosser with a 2mp Nokia, you coulda used a Hasselblad and you'd still have had to piss with the pecker you have, you can't cut the mustard, but you can keep trying :suicide:

Honestly, I did...

I didn't want to do this but...

howfishbreathe.gif

:)