Sign in to follow this  
Ollifl

New movement for ladies watch

Ollifl

I gave some watches to my wife and of course she has to like the broken one (at the moment), anyway, the movement is Doric Watch Co. 17 jewels no serial, size 15.2mm x 12 mm, if anybody has one of these lying around and wants to sell, quartz would be even better if they make them this small... Before I go and cannibalize another perfectly working watch, which she'll like a week later, I figured I would ask here.

Trust me, I've tried to get her into reps, but none of them go with other junk she wears on her wrists, even offered to put real gems on a bezel or face of a rep, no dice...

Movement

PGPhoto.jpg

Face

PGPhoto.jpg

Watch

PGPhoto.jpg

flottiglia

I've got one mate,the movements complete but theres no stem and the cannon pinion arbor is bust.

It runs a bit and is otherwise clean.If you have the stem you could make one good one from the two.It has a good balance and has the ratchet wheel that missing in yours.

Yours FOC if you want it.

Its an Adolph Schild (AS) movement BTW caliber number 974

Ollifl
I've got one mate,the movements complete but theres no stem and the cannon pinion arbor is bust.

It runs a bit and is otherwise clean.If you have the stem you could make one good one from the two.It has a good balance and has the ratchet wheel that missing in yours.

Yours FOC if you want it.

Its an Adolph Schild (AS) movement BTW caliber number 974

Sounds good, I have the missing wheel, when I found out the main spring inside the barrel was "broken" in three pieces I just didn't replace it on top. That's pretty much the only thing broken in this one, I think.

I'll pm you little later.

flottiglia

Ok,this one has a good mainspring,so you should be good to go with a barrel swap.

Off to bed shortly but i'll catch your PM in the Am.