Sign in to follow this  
gez45

111m v2

gez45

Hi anybody Know If there is a 111m v2 on the cards?.

Edited by gez45

Member X

Anything's possible - H-factory just don't say what they're doing for certain until it arrives! lol

gottahaverolex

I for one am done buying v2 , v3 or v1000 of a rep if the first is very good. It's generally been minute differences in these pams that make it silly to keep buying pretty much the same watch. Unless it's a huge noticeable difference then I may bite but for a reworked CG I'll keep my money. :dingleberry-nemesis:

greg_r

Go for the version that Robert is selling (which is unique to him, I believe). I have an h-factory 177 and one of Robert's 111ms and whilst the 177 has slightly better lume, the 111 is the better watch of the two by far in terms of sheer build quality.

Member X

I still find it amazing that Robert's version is better made - the 177m I have from H-factory feels solid! (well, as solid as Ti can :lol:)

I need some more money... lol

gez45
Go for the version that Robert is selling (which is unique to him, I believe). I have an h-factory 177 and one of Robert's 111ms and whilst the 177 has slightly better lume, the 111 is the better watch of the two by far in terms of sheer build quality.
looks like that's where I'll be heading then cheers everybody.