Sign in to follow this  
Tits McGee

DSSD How many don't have one?

markeym3

Thats a thought ,not seen a dssd on leather mmmmm

SeanusMaximus

Olli - im left handed :) hahah!

you dont want to :dingleberry-nemesis: I had mine on rubber for a while and even that didnt look right despite being utility style haha :P

Ollifl

Olli - im left handed :) hahah!

you dont want to :dingleberry-nemesis: I had mine on rubber for a while and even that didnt look right despite being utility style haha :P

I won't hold it against you, since I'm left-handed also.... Leather, let's see I think I....

SeanusMaximus

Olli - im left handed ;) hahah!

you dont want to :P I had mine on rubber for a while and even that didnt look right despite being utility style haha :P

I won't hold it against you, since I'm left-handed also.... Leather, let's see I think I....

left handed people are simply the best. aside from scrawling when writing, smudging everything, and having to pay 10% more for instruments...

Corv99

I don't have one, or intend to get one either,

think only Rolex I like is the Daytona

Ollifl

Olli - im left handed ;) hahah!

you dont want to :P I had mine on rubber for a while and even that didnt look right despite being utility style haha :P

left handed people are simply the best. aside from scrawling when writing, smudging everything, and having to pay 10% more for instruments...

10% try 30-50% here, that's why I never became a shining star goalie for NHL, at least you guys make the cars for left-handed people

SeanusMaximus

:P

left%20handed%20people.jpg

Ollifl
I don't have one, or intend to get one either,

think only Rolex I like is the Daytona

I've noticed that whatever watches you show people who don't understand watches are not happy unless they recognize at least one watch in your collection, hence sub and DSSD is a must, that's just me though, and they are lot happier when they can say that they recognized it as a fake also... Even if you show them a gen.

Ollifl

SeanusMaximus

;)

never seen that before? :P

markeym3

yes its odd when people say hey nice watch .. is it real? .....uuumm well is it ? ,,, most folk dont know , thats if they ask at all .. all those folks think they can spot a rep at a 100m ...

SeanusMaximus
yes its odd when people say hey nice watch .. is it real? .....uuumm well is it ? ,,, most folk dont know , thats if they ask at all .. all those folks think they can spot a rep at a 100m ...

"yes it is a real watch - look, it tells the time and everything"...should be your response :P

markeym3

"yes it is a real watch - look, it tells the time and everything"...should be your response :P

Ha Ha yes of course ...

Ollifl

;)

never seen that before? :P

I really don't watch that much tv

SeanusMaximus

:P the simpsons/ family guy / futurama should fit into life somewhere at some point :P

rsea

I'm deciding between a submariner and a DSSD atm

Because I usually wear PAM I'm worried the sub will be to small but I'm also concerned the DSSD will be too chunky for something I plan to own / wear long term

Actually planning a trip into the AD here this afternoon for a trial run

SeanusMaximus

Because I usually wear PAM I'm worried the sub will be to small but I'm also concerned the DSSD will be too chunky for something I plan to own / wear long term

If its of any assistance - I used to wear a 312 which is quite chunky being the fiddy cased model, then went to a DSSd, and once you get over how slim the bracelet looks, it actually wore quite a bit smaller....sub is too small though if your used to pams, i found that too.!

Ollifl
:P the simpsons/ family guy / futurama should fit into life somewhere at some point :P

So should golf, diving, shooting, fishing and lovemaking but you have to learn to prioritize

SeanusMaximus

So should golf, diving, shooting, fishing and lovemaking but you have to learn to prioritize

easy to fit them all, golf in the afternoon, diving at weekends, shooting and fishing also, lovemaking any spare moment, and tv shows to relax afterwards ;) hahahah.....

ideal worlds eh...

Ollifl

easy to fit them all, golf in the afternoon, diving at weekends, shooting and fishing also, lovemaking any spare moment, and tv shows to relax afterwards ;) hahahah.....

ideal worlds eh...

I forgot to mention I also like cigars

Ollifl

Here a DSSD and 090 side by side

PGPhoto.jpg

LeandroBR
You guys are a real bundle of laughs! :dingleberry-nemesis::rofl:

Everybody needs a DSSD in their collection! :dingleberry-nemesis:

Yes ! In order to fill this gap I have ordered one from Mary! :P

rsea

Tried the subC on this afternoon

I think we have a winner :Praying:

twall

Don't have one wanted one, don't anymore. The 'plain old' Sub suits me just fine.

Maybe you need a poll question, so we can tell, w/o counting up the yeas and nays......

powderfreak
Don't have one wanted one, don't anymore. The 'plain old' Sub suits me just fine.

Maybe you need a poll question, so we can tell, w/o counting up the yeas and nays......

Has already been done, looky looky here!