Sign in to follow this  
Tits McGee

There's not a doubt in my mind

Tits McGee

I know I'm an idiot. My father explained that to me a long time ago, as have countless women in my life. But I just have to ask. Laugh if you will, that's why I'm here in the first place, but I have a problem. My new Tag rep arrived from Mary today. I'm always giddy with excitement when a new watch arrives (almost as giddy as when I fart without shitting my pants). Now I'm not the most mechanically inclined person in the world but this deployment strap just doesn't seem right.

Watches005.jpg

The bezel is a little chinsy too, but overall I like the watch & think it looks cool.

Tag001.jpg

Please tell me I'm an idiot & have the strap wrong. If not, tell me where I can get another strap because for $110.00 or so I'm not sending this back.

Edited by Remo

Ollifl
I know I'm an idiot. My father explained that to me a long time ago, as have countless women in my life. But I just have to ask. Laugh if you will, that's why I'm here in the first place, but I have a problem. My new Tag rep arrived from Mary today. I'm always giddy with excitement when a new watch arrives (almost as giddy as when I fart without shitting my pants). Now I'm not the most mechanically inclined person in the world but this deployment strap just doesn't seem right.

Watches005.jpg

The bezel is a little chinsy too, but overall I like the watch & think it looks cool.

Tag001.jpg

Please tell me I'm an idiot & have the strap wrong. If not, tell me where I can get another strap because for $110.00 or so I'm not sending this back.

You have it wrong

wat44

although I havent seen it, I think the metal thing on the deployment (deployant) should be against your skin

onzenuub
although I havent seen it, I think the metal thing on the deployment (deployant) should be against your skin

What skin?

Tits McGee

Thank God! I'm an idiot! I knew it.

Ollifl

Open the whole thing up, take a pic and let's start from the beginning, check part names like jingamathing, the pointy thingy, the one that looks like a crooked J and so on, be familiar with the corresponding parts so when it's mentioned you know what everybody is talking about...

onzenuub

And do NOT forget to post some boobs in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ollifl
And do NOT forget to post some boobs in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, that's what I meant, take a picture of boobs, we don't care about your strap

Tits McGee
Open the whole thing up, take a pic and let's start from the beginning, check part names like jingamathing, the pointy thingy, the one that looks like a crooked J and so on, be familiar with the corresponding parts so when it's mentioned you know what everybody is talking about...

TagBand001.jpg

TagBand002.jpg

onzenuub

Sorry, that's what I meant, take a picture of boobs, we don't care about your strap

Strapless boob is ok :P

wat44

SKIN goddammit

Tits McGee
SKIN goddammit

Sorry...here you go :P

wat44

put the strap through the buckle so that the metal curvy thing will go against your SKIN

Ollifl
SKIN goddammit

Sorry...here you go :P

That's moving vector graphic, they were asking these

PGPhoto.jpg

Ollifl

Close the clasp couple of times without the other strap in it, just to get an idea how it opens and closes, then you can figure out which opening the other strap goes to, but the curvy metal thingy should be on the bottom, against your skin... TBC

houndoggie
:facepalm:

Tits McGee

Got it! I figured it out. That doesn't mitigate the fact that I'm still an idiot or the fact that the wife's gonna catch a beatin when she gets home (she couldn't figure it out either). Thanks for all your help?

81677.jpg

Edited by Remo

mongoose1969

Why is she sniffin her armpit?

cvp3
Got it! I figured it out. That doesn't mitigate the fact that I'm still an idiot or the fact that the wife's gonna catch a beatin when she gets home (she couldn't figure it out either). Thanks for all your help?

81677.jpg

Wife beating is not encouraged on our website. Tolerated of course, but not encouraged.

Ollifl

Except on holidays, weekends and weekdays.. Holidays deserve double doze

Tits McGee

I agree. She gets a good one about once a week. Otherwise she gets way out of line. I just tell her its "boxing lessons".