Sign in to follow this  
Amit

London wristies at the Princess Louise pub.

houndoggie
You guys need to get ONE of the girls there to let you take a pic of her boob or boobs, and then post it here.

That is your mission.

I will give a rep to whoever does this.

houndoggie
You guys need to get ONE of the girls there to let you take a pic of her boob or boobs, and then post it here.

That is your mission.

But it must past the bullshit test.

That is your mission.

But it must past the bullshit test.

The photo must be tagged with my nick.

andygt

Wiz, I was too polite to ask earlier but what the fuck is the deal with that chick with the moustache?

gB.

That is your mission.

I'll throw in a 2nd rep if there are a second set of boobs in the photo, and if the two chicks are kissing. :popcorn:

But won't happen. They're too busy bumping wristies and taking circle jerk wristie pics to be concerned with boobs. :blink:

:)

JohnG

ALSO, if you look at the timestamp, my post was posted simultaneously with the pic above it - I was not speaking of THOSE girls, just girls in general, just in case those are anyone's wife/daughther/wife, whatever.

We want pics of a girl's or girls' boob/s and/or girls kissing, but STRANGER GIRLS.

And tag your pics please.

Lets see if there are any winners at this GTG.

Of course, if anyone has a wife/gf like SFA's lady, who doesn't mind, well if you want to post pics of her boobs, that's okay too.

houndoggie
ALSO, if you look at the timestamp, my post was posted simultaneously with the pic above it - I was not speaking of THOSE girls, just girls in general, just in case those are anyone's wife/daughther/wife, whatever.

We want pics of a girl's or girls' boob/s and/or girls kissing, but STRANGER GIRLS.

Not to strange please. No fatties or swamp beasts.

gB.

If we had a GTG in Vegas this would be a no-brainer easy accomplishment. :)

Amit

fc061361.jpg

Pob made me say that because of him we got this pic

andygt

That blonde looks nearly as drunk as Solky. Nearly.

JohnG

Okay, the one on the right is cute, but young, the one of the left is SEXEH. Assuming she is no one's GF or wife, ask her if she wants to have a torrid affair with a strapping blond American living in Spain restoring an old house...??? Tell her I am a very good lover, I can make her forget her own name for a few minutes at a time...

Or if she wants shy and sensitive, I can do that too.

houndoggie
Okay, the one on the right is cute, but young, the one of the left is SEXEH. Assuming she is no one's GF or wife, ask her if she wants to have a torrid affair with a strapping blond American living in Spain restoring an old house...??? Tell her I am a very good lover, I can make her forget her own name for a few minutes at a time...

Or if she wants shy and sensitive, I can do that too.

Via concusion secondary to blunt force trauma?

Tits McGee

Every time I drink shots I end up with the short fat chick with an eye patch & limp. Best to stick to beer.

Wiz

People who are not here (when they should) are not allowed to comment. :lol:

JohnG

Every time I drink shots I end up with the short fat chick with an eye patch & limp. Best to stick to beer.

That's nothing, a friend of mine ended up with a chick who had a deformed hand, more like a flipper/pig tail curly-Q thingy, was so drunk he said, what the hell...

Ollifl

Sure way for me to meet foreign officials and see the local sights from the back of a police car

JohnG
People who are not here (when they should) are not allowed to comment. :lol:

Just keep posting pics of girls, tell them about me, sell it, make me look large, and I will owe you one brother. Get me a booby shot, tagged, with "I love JohnG" on it, and I will send you a free rep. Fantasy. Breitling. But a rep nontheless.

Get in there and make it happen!!!

JohnG

Show the girls this pic, if they like me, I will hop over on Easy Jet tomorrow.

20.jpg

JohnG

Okay, gotta hit the sack, please give all the girls a kiss for me, tell them I am sorry I couldn't meet them, but if they have some sort of feelings for me, they can contact me here via pm, please include bikini pics with any introduction...

Have a great time my brothers!

JohnG

Tits McGee

20.jpg

You're in fucking Spain. There's got to be a shitload of beautiful tail there.

houndoggie

20.jpg

He can only hope for a chance at a snaggle tooth horse face alcoholic brit.

JohnG

Absolutely, but never had an English girl, heard they are quite freaky when they have had a pint or two. :lol:

houndoggie

20.jpg

Is this shot supposed to simulate their view of you as you dig their shallow grave? :lol:

Tits McGee

20.jpg

Is this shot supposed to simulate their view of you as you dig their shallow grave? :lol:

Nah...he's takin a shit

JohnG

That's from my House Thread - you guys are such NOOBS.

@ HD, nothing wrong with alcoholic chicks, I did my landlady once, years ago, she was almost thirty years older than me, drank a lot, but kinky as all hell, and she was SO trashy, that I didn't care if I offended her or not, did some nasty role-play with that one, it was quite liberating actually....

(Don't repeat that to the British girls there at the party)

houndoggie
Hey, nothing wrong with alcoholic chicks, I did my landlady once, years ago, she was almost thirty years older than me, drank a lot, but kinky as all hell, and she was SO trashy, that I didn't care if I offended her or not, did some nasty role-play with that one, it was quite liberating actually....

(Don't repeat that to the British girls there at the party)

:lol:

Her?

465c824c.jpg