Sign in to follow this  
Showa321

Hi Guys

Showa321

Hi Guys,

I have been looking over the net for decent replica's. When I say decent I mean a site where I instantly dont feel like they are scammers. I do research things pretty well before I do spend the little cash I have.

I am in England and want either a Rolex Sub or Sea Dweller but I have no clue at all where to start. I have inquired to Watch International about the Sea Dweller they have available. The other thing I want to know is that I work every day with water and do submerge my watches all the time, not to any depth but its something I have to have with a replica.

Please if there if there is any first time advice here, please let me know.

Thanks in advance all.

Tim

Greenhat

Ask Mary to waterproof it for you

Showa321

I asked her in the email which she quickly replied too if they are water proof and she told me it was until 30m.

I am sorry but still a little dubious, first time en all...

Monsieur_B

Don't worry mate, you are in the best hands with Mary. If you are anctious about it just check out her after sales service which is the best you can get. So rest assured... ;)

Greenhat

It`s all good mate ,had no probs with any of mine...........bath, shower etc etc mind you had a problem with a cheaper one . When i went into a hot tub and left it on

WebWind

I asked her in the email which she quickly replied too if they are water proof and she told me it was until 30m.

I am sorry but still a little dubious, first time en all...

Before you submerge something into water, test it first. Never believe that replica watch is waterproof when it is written in description.

I will never submerge my watch into water if I am not sure that it is watertight.

Mazz

if you want to be sure buy a cheap seiko

Member X

Is Ska doing waterproofing?

If not, you might be able to get it waterproofed by either Domi in Germany or Wiz in France, if they are taking on work!

Mystery Shopper

Hello and welcome. The trusted dealers here are trusted for a reason- they deliver quality replica watches. Some are tested to 10m (3 ATM) so they are pool and swimming water resistant. Unless they have had this test, don't submerge them. Have a read in the 'new member' section for handy hints.

As to sea dweller vs sub, have a 'search' (top LS side of board) and you will find many threads on each of these. All the trusted dealers have feedback sections so you may find something you like in there. There is quite a variety of choices- movement, sapphire etc.

Last word on dssd vs sub- you will probably end up getting both!

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...c=14423&hl=

Del

Hello and welcome! :lol:

Mary is a good choice for your first purchase but please get the watch tested yourself before going near water. You can get it tested for £5 in one of the "In-Time Watch Services" desks in supermarkets/department stores (check the web for your local place). If it fails (5 ATMs for swimming) then you will need to send it to one of our modders for waterproofing but quite often you will be lucky straight out of the box.

Showa321

Thanks very much for the help guys.

I probably will get them both in the end lol but will first see how this is. Mary has said it is 30M good for water and you guys all recommend her, so I am happy to take the risk.

Will let you know when I get it.

Thanks again.

Showa321

Sorry for the double post.

I took the plunge and got a Rolex Deep Sea Dweller. I have been assured its fully water proof so pretty excited!

I opted to go with Marvelous Replica for this one.

Fingers crossed now...

Member X

I would still get it tested if you can, just to make doubly sure! :)

dingle
I would still get it tested if you can, just to make doubly sure! :)

To test, jump in pool and swim. Report back to us. :D

Showa321

I have a couple of 1m deep pools at work. Will throw it in one then leave it overnight! That should do the trick :)

dingle
I have a couple of 1m deep pools at work. Will throw it in one then leave it overnight! That should do the trick :D

it's a watch.....not a fish :)

Showa321
I have a couple of 1m deep pools at work. Will throw it in one then leave it overnight! That should do the trick :D

it's a watch.....not a fish :)

Funny you should say that, fish is my work! Thus needing a waterproof one hahaha

Member X

Personally I wouldn't push my luck or tempt fate lol :D