jackwins

Robert's Turn Around Time

gB.
If you are looking for a pen pal try twitter rather than dealers

Daaaaamn....

OwnedSlap.gif

:popcorn:

markeym3

This is quite funny ,, I didn't mean to laugh at the situation and I can totaly understand where the guy with the first purchase is coming from ,, I think we have all been there and until you have done this a few times and feel "at home " here you always want reassurance ..

I have dealt with Robert a few times and yes coms is hit and miss for reasons we all know (previous posts) but he gets the job done , and if there are any problems he always sorts them asap ,,

I am laughing because although i have never met Robert or spoken too him he seems to me one of those tv characters that you have to watch a feew times then you get them ,,

Not in a horrible way , his comments earlier would to many new folk seem a bit bloody harsh and he can sod off , but once you get him he is a great guy ... good dealer, like in his sub title " no nonsense"

nice one

Bosox
But we need some excitement every now and then, damn, somebody at least post boobies

SeezeBBsAvi.gif

:thumbsup::facepalm::boobies3:

....your next avi? :woo:

My previous avi, for about the first 6 months of this year. ;)

Don't ever change your current one, I may gloss over your message, but I drool over your avi

maverick13
Wow........... you guys can be brutal

You might want to set up a warning for newbies: Shut your mouth because any stated opinion or experience will be torched and ridiculed.

Maybe thats true. Hell, my first post was when i stumbled across this site looking to find someone to tell me where I could get a cheap $40 rep I picked up in Turkey repaired since it stopped working 6 months after owning it. I was promptly told by several folks to get a real rep and get rid of my rubbish watch (and those were the kind comments - LOL).

But it didn't bother me in the least. It made me do my research here, learn more about the differences in watches and dealers, and decide how best to move forward. If you are super sensitive about what someone posts here - well thats your problem and maybe you shouldn't be here.

Oh, and in the end, I decided to order from Robert - but before I did I read about his ordering process, etc. Its all here - all anyone has to do is read. Plenty of posts about don't expect handholding from Robert, don't bombard him with emails, be patient and things will get done. In the end, to me its all about just good products and good prices and Robert has provided that to me.

Started out just looking to see how to get my cheap rep repaired - and in a few months, I have now purchased 4 different reps (damn you Del for getting me hooked with a few of your posts), all from Robert, all of which I have been happy with.