Sign in to follow this  
jackwins

Robert's Turn Around Time

jackwins

*** Newbie question***

Last night I placed an order with Robert via his website. Shortly after I submitted the order description on the site I got the confirmation email with my order #. (so far so good). Today I have not heard anything from Robert or sterilewatches.com on paying for my order. What is usually the turn around time from when you place the order to when you get instructions on how to pay for the order?

Also, whats the shipping time to the USA?

Mystery Shopper

Payment instructions- usually come within 2 days.

Shipping- usually about or just under a week for me. Sometimes quicker to US. Choose EMS postage as the option.

Ollifl
*** Newbie question***

Last night I placed an order with Robert via his website. Shortly after I submitted the order description on the site I got the confirmation email with my order #. (so far so good). Today I have not heard anything from Robert or sterilewatches.com on paying for my order. What is usually the turn around time from when you place the order to when you get instructions on how to pay for the order?

I would pm him right away, he needs a little pushing around every now and then, if he doesn't answer in like 4 hours send another.... Or not.

Depends what shipping you wanted I've received watches in anywhere from 3 days to a month,

markeym3

Roberts ok he will respond , he does have many e-mails to go through and sort , we all get a little anxious at times but its cool , it will happen , when I order from order to delivery its about a week , yes use EMS ... cheers

Pob
*** Newbie question***

I would pm him right away, he needs a little pushing around every now and then, if he doesn't answer in like 4 hours send another.... Or not.

Depends what shipping you wanted I've received watches in anywhere from 3 days to a month,

Lol Don't do it like this :yoda:

Wait for Robert to get back to you and if you don't here from him in 2 days than you can PM him!

When he shipped something it usually arrive very fast :P

So be patient that is the first thing you have to learn here ;)

Good luck and hope i helped

agntkerr
*** Newbie question***

You are bad ollie! :yoda:

jackwins

Please dont get me wrong, Im not trying offend Robert at all. I just wanted to know what to expect. Again, I mean no disrespect. Yes, I am excited to receive the timepieces I ordered, but I have no problem with being patient. Im glad I chose EMS.

Ollifl

But we need some excitement every now and then, damn, somebody at least post boobies

gB.
But we need some excitement every now and then, damn, somebody at least post boobies

SeezeBBsAvi.gif

:( :facepalm::69:

Ollifl

SeezeBBsAvi.gif

:boobies::boobies2::boobies3:

Thank you, that wasn't so hard, was it? :rofl:

gB.

SeezeBBsAvi.gif

:boobies::boobies3::boobies3:

Thank you, that wasn't so hard, was it? :rofl:

Not at all. Here's a free bump for you. :boobies2:

toddlerbump.gif

twall

SeezeBBsAvi.gif

:boobies::boobies2::boobies3:

....your next avi? :rofl:

gB.

SeezeBBsAvi.gif

:boobies::boobies3::boobies3:

....your next avi? :rofl:

My previous avi, for about the first 6 months of this year. :boobies2:

twall

Sweet. You certainly find cool boobie gifs to use. :boobies:

vasya
*** Newbie question***

Ordered last night from Robert.

Got payment instructions within 2 hours.

12 hours later got ems tracking number.

From my past experience if he did not reply within reasonable

timeframe he is out of stock.

About shipping time to the US. From diller in China.

Josh shipped on 26-27. Got today sept 29. 3-4 days to New York.

Edited by vasya

gB.
Sweet. You certainly find cool boobie gifs to use. :lol:

Here's some more for you... :drool:

1529.gif76.gif9202.gif5753.gif12748.gif5693.gif11809.gif

edit: if these GIFs offend you, please see HERE

myaz
Payment instructions- usually come within 2 days.

Shipping- usually about or just under a week for me. Sometimes quicker to US. Choose EMS postage as the option.

Good advice about EMS. Be sure you read his sticky about how the ordering process works: he has a short fuse if you're not informed on how he does business.

Took thirty six (36) days for me, in the US, for 2 watches from time of receipt of payment.

However, did get 2 absolutely great watches that work flawlessly. Good luck.

jackwins

I still have not gotten any kind of payment email from Robert. I PM'ed him and emailed him yesterday, but no reply on that either. Im thinking about going to Mary now. Any advise?

prestigewatchco
I still have not gotten any kind of payment email from Robert. I PM'ed him and emailed him yesterday, but no reply on that either. Im thinking about going to Mary now. Any advise?

Yes mary is very good maybe she will appreciate you changing the order around half way through

jackwins

Yes mary is very good maybe she will appreciate you changing the order around half way through

WOW! That really sucks!!! I admit I am a complete noobie here, however I sent out emails, PM's and this thread trying to find out if I was doing anything wrong. I sent you a couple of emails just to see if I needed to do something else. You never responded to any of them. Regarding, changing the order. That was a question, you could have easily said "no" and I would have been fine.

I think its really crappy that you respond to this thread and not to a PM or email. Oh well, at least you responded, and thanks for your answer.

btaff222

Patience is a virtue. :)

Caliper
Last night I placed an order...

...however I sent out emails, PM's and this thread...

Not even 24h, have patience man

jackwins
Last night I placed an order...

...however I sent out emails, PM's and this thread...

Not even 24h, have patience man

Actually, I placed the order on the 27th. It doesnt matter now. :rofl:

twall

In an ebay/Amazon world, this kind of thing takes some getting used to. You'll get the hang of it.

Don't get discouraged, or too down on Robert - it seems to be his personality. He seems to be one of the most respected dealers here - and there has to be a reason for that, eh? After all, he DIDN'T say no to your request to change the order, did he? I've never ordered anything from him, but I have had a few communications with him here and there. He doesn't have any time for bullshit, that's for sure.

We all made mistakes when we first ordered a rep, and most of us were impatient that first time. Those who would like you to believe they didn't/weren't I'll bet are lying. :rofl:

Creechin

Robert is the man. All of my watches have been top notch!

Be patient my friend. I feel your pain.... I'm currently paying the consequences of sending too many emails. Sometimes you need to step back and let Robert do his thing. Just know that his pricing and quality is hard to beat

I'm going to drink beer and be patient......... :Drinking2:

In an ebay/Amazon world, this kind of thing takes some getting used to. You'll get the hang of it.

Don't get discouraged, or too down on Robert - it seems to be his personality. He seems to be one of the most respected dealers here - and there has to be a reason for that, eh? After all, he DIDN'T say no to your request to change the order, did he? I've never ordered anything from him, but I have had a few communications with him here and there. He doesn't have any time for bullshit, that's for sure.

We all made mistakes when we first ordered a rep, and most of us were impatient that first time. Those who would like you to believe they didn't/weren't I'll bet are lying. :rofl: