Sign in to follow this  
admiralsas

Breitling Not As Popular?

admiralsas

I have only returned to this forum after a long hiatus (so sorry but glad to be back) and during my previous visits I remember Breitling and specifically, Navitimers, being a huge sensation among debates. But now, upon my return, popularity seems to have diminished quite significantly. I was wondering if there was a reason for this? I have noticed that since I've returned to this forum, that my love for Pams and Rolexes has increased tenfold -- which is something I never thought would happen. I still love Navitimers and Breitling in general but was wondering what everyone's thoughts were.

houndoggie

paging Del to the white courtesy phone... paging Del..

Luthier

I don't know, where did you get such a news, but we still buy Breits - look, how many posts on Datora, new SOSF Abyss, and Skyland/SA watches.

Great brand, will be always in fashion.

seclark007

Fellow Canuck,

I'd disagree...there's still plenty of buzz about the yellow avenger... I picked up a Colt GMT from Robert's auction, so they're out there from super cheap to fucking no way!

I'm not stocking up on Briet's now, but there's nice pieces out there....

admiralsas
I don't know, where did you get such a news, but we still buy Breits - look, how many posts on Datora, new SOSF Abyss, and Skyland/SA watches.

Great brand, will be always in fashion.

I just don't see as many posts regarding Breitling Navis. I remember a time when every day someone would posting wrist shots of their Navis. Now, it's been mostly replaced by rolex and pams. Nothing wrong with that, just wondering why that's the case.

markeym3

Hi just sold this one ...

DSC00357.jpg

but awaiting delivery from rwi member of a navitimer world gmt ,

photo2bp.jpg

normal navi I loved but just a wee bit too small

Still have my gen SA though ,

clensa4.jpg

yes still love em ,,,

welcome back bye the way ,,

dingle

breitlings are for noobs......and dave123

;)

admiralsas
yes still love em ,,,

welcome back bye the way ,,

Those are beautiful Navis. Thank you :lol:

NFleischer

I think that's because there aren't many new Navi reps around. It's the same watch for the past 8-10 years

more or less. People would still love to get the old school 'Swiss Fish' SOSF but they're out of production now.

There have been tons of new PAM's over the last year, they get alot of press.

Welcome back!

admiralsas
I think that's because there aren't many new Navi reps around. It's the same watch for the past 8-10 years

more or less. People would still love to get the old school 'Swiss Fish' SOSF but they're out of production now.

There have been tons of new PAM's over the last year, they get alot of press.

Welcome back!

Ya that's what I simply assumed; navis are just kinda staying put in design. Of all the watches I have the Navis get the most attention. I don't particularly find them ''flashy'' they're just kind of, Solid. I love them so much. I wish they would release more variations on the watch. But oh well First World Problems LOL

Del

I'm here, I'm here! :popcorn:

Don't worry admiral sir, Breitlings still get love from some of us with better taste!

I have a few as listed in my signature, and you can view them in my collection thread if you click on the link. :thumbsup2:

admiralsas

Don't worry admiral sir, Breitlings still get love from some of us with better taste!

I have a few as listed in my signature, and you can view them in my collection thread if you click on the link. :thumbsup2:

Whoa, your choice in watches matches my taste. Brilliant collection, brilliant indeed.

Cynikal.Mindset

looking in my watch case breitlings are pretty bloody popular

Del

Whoa, your choice in watches matches my taste. Brilliant collection, brilliant indeed.

Thanks mate! :thumbsup2:

markeym3

Real Nice collection Del Real nice ,, I sure have the same taste , was considering a pam now looking at yours I may take the plunge ,, good pics too

HWG

By tomorrow I will have 3 Breitlings, and after Monday or Tuesday I will have 4. I love em.

pollux1

Del has good taste, /end argument :thumbsup2: With regard to the navi world gmt get the crystal ARed, I have the gen which I won over at RG and believe me it's the biggest tell. :popcorn:

markeym3
Del has good taste, /end argument ;) With regard to the navi world gmt get the crystal ARed, I have the gen which I won over at RG and believe me it's the biggest tell. :D

Ah I see , is this easy to do , where do I get this done ? I remember a long time ago it was mentioned here that it can be done at an optitions ?

admiralsas
looking in my watch case breitlings are pretty bloody popular

Snap a pic, brovah.

Del
Real Nice collection Del Real nice ,, I sure have the same taste , was considering a pam now looking at yours I may take the plunge ,, good pics too

Cheers mate! ;)

Del has good taste, /end argument :D

Why thank you sir! :D

bme

After all these years and many watches my TT Navi is still my favourite. No collection is complete without a Navi.

Dendo

Breitling was my first love and still a favourite. Checked out mine...here they are.

IMG_5849.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0904-1.jpg

IMG_5410.jpg

IMG_5825.jpg

IMG_0465-1.jpg

IMG_5049.jpg

Maybe I like Breitlings :D

markeym3

Real nice Dendo ,, nice photo's too ,, we like photo's

Dendo
Real nice Dendo ,, nice photo's too ,, we like photo's

Cheers Mate.

admiralsas
Breitling was my first love and still a favourite. Checked out mine...here they are.

IMG_5049.jpg

Maybe I like Breitlings :lol:

That one.... That one is love.

NICE!