Sign in to follow this  
kctcjo

Breitling parts

kctcjo

First of all I need to introduce myself. Im Tim and I am a U.S. soldier in Afghanistan. I have read through most of the forums over the last month so you guys dont torch me when I post. Some of you guys are a rough crowd!!

Anyway, I am in the process of ordering a DSSD from BK and am extremely excited about it. Nice watch! He will be able to ship to my APO address, which leads to my main question. Who else out there ships to U.S. APOs?

After the DSSD my next purchace will be a Tag Chrono, and Im not sure who would be the best oprion to get it here.

I also have picked up a couple of cheap Breitling reps over here and am going to use them to practice on. I just bought my first watch kit and am ready to start taking them apart. Nice looking cases, so if i can pick up new movements, case backs, and bracelets Ill be in buisness. Suggestions on suppliers for parts would be greatly appriciated.

Waipio Jeff

Welcome to the jungle!

I have no idea about getting Breitling parts but wanted to say hello and thank you for what you do for our country.