Sign in to follow this  
overflow

Dial to fix on Ulysse Nardin

overflow

My first REP, still not in my hands and coming from UK, has a "lost" anchor between the two words "Ulysse" and "Nardin". Maybe the anchor is under the glass of the watch, where you see the arrow in the picture. If so, should be difficult to fix it ? Should I ask to a generic watchmaker ?

Thanks

foto_difettosa.jpg

Luthier

Open the watch, and place anchor where it should be, with a slight touch of glue.

overflow
Open the watch, and place anchor where it should be, with a slight touch of glue.

is this difficult for a generic watchmaker ?

dingle

If I recall correctly, these are one pain in the arse to get the movement out.....

where are you located overflow?

overflow

If I recall correctly, these are one pain in the arse to get the movement out.....

where are you located overflow?

I am from Italy

Cynikal.Mindset

the movement comes out easy as pie...retainer ring and all. like a 20min job, so easy even I couldn't bugger it up!

P4GTR

The only possible screw up, is removing the stem. The rest is just being delicate, and not getting debris/glue/smudges on anything.

MikeMcNair

Looks like a 7750 or 21-23j, either way, all you need to do to get the stem out is press the little button on the movement next to the stem. If you get the back open and take a pic we can show you where it is.

And CM was right, pretty easy job.

tissotman
My first REP, still not in my hands and coming from UK, has a "lost" anchor between the two words "Ulysse" and "Nardin". Maybe the anchor is under the glass of the watch, where you see the arrow in the picture. If so, should be difficult to fix it ? Should I ask to a generic watchmaker ?

Thanks

foto_difettosa.jpg

really like this watch anyone know where i can get one ?

overflow

Thanks all for the reply. As soon as I'll receive the watch, I'll post the picture of the back.

Regards