Sign in to follow this  
r1cbr600

Florida Customs

r1cbr600

does anyone have experience with ordering rep's in south Florida. I am in Miami and looking to purchase my first rep. Any help/advice would be appreciated!

SeanusMaximus
does anyone have experience with ordering rep's in south Florida. I am in Miami and looking to purchase my first rep. Any help/advice would be appreciated!

Ask Ollifl ...

or he will be along to comment shortly...

Ollifl

I know noothing, ask my lawyer....

What do you need?

Luthier

I've heard FL Custom is very unfriendly to reps. True?

Frankt8242

I live in Ft Myers, and haven't had a problem over the past 6 yrs of rep buying....

But...we deal with US customs here...I didn't realize That Fl had their own...!!! :P :P

Ollifl

What I've noticed, none of my packages come through Miami anymore, I think it's dedicated to South American goods. Ordering something from Colombia (gem stones) on the other hand might stay in customs for weeks, never opened or asked for extra information, it just stays there.... Go figure.

r1cbr600

thanks for the info

gB.

I've only had one rep go through Miami customs a little more than a year ago, and it was opened by them. I had it sent via EMS from Robert, but now only use standard post and everyone from him since have gone through New York with no problems. Just cause you live in Miami doesn't mean the package will go through customs in Miami. If you have it sent via normal registered post, it will most likely go through NY customs entry.

Even though mine was opened in Miami customs, it arrived to me with no problem thanks to Robert's precautionary camo packaging. :P

DETAILS HERE.