Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

New offering from GetatWatch

JohnG

Getat sent me an email with pics of a new case that they are going to offer soon. Since it was an unexpected email, I thought maybe they were going to offer me some free shit for pimping their site, but no, just wanted to show me pics of new cases - well that is okay too. I guess they figured out I am a sucker for their stuff. :D

Hello JohnG,

Please see photos attached.

Our new cases.

Regards,

Getat Watch Co.

Well, as soon as they are available, I am getting me one of THESE (ss for me). I got this email a week ago, still don't see the cases on the site, will email to ask when they will be available.

pilot1.jpg

pilot2.jpg

pilot3.jpg

pilot4.jpg

greg_r

hmm - 44mm, I guess?

If they do a 47mm version I'm in... :D

Member X

Rose gold is not nice IMO, but then I hate it on absolutely anything so that doesn't mean anything :D lol

The other two look good - PVD doesn't look too shiny! :D

greg_r
Rose gold is not nice IMO, but then I hate it on absolutely anything so that doesn't mean anything :D lol

The other two look good - PVD doesn't look too shiny! :D

Getat's PVD cases have a very good finish in general - my PVD radiomir has a nice satin sheen to it..

JohnG
hmm - 44mm, I guess?

If they do a 47mm version I'm in... :(

I asked....

Hello,

The case and watch head is ok. We are waitting for the straps from craftman.

The case s 46.2mm and 24mm lug

Regards,

Getat Watch CO.

greg_r
hmm - 44mm, I guess?

If they do a 47mm version I'm in... :(

I asked....

Hello,

The case and watch head is ok. We are waitting for the straps from craftman.

The case s 46.2mm and 24mm lug

Regards,

Getat Watch CO.

Thanks, mate.

that's an odd size - especially with 24mm lugs. I'm suspecting it's a 44mm case + crown to get that figure.

Not what I was after (I still want that 6514), but interesting all the same. I'll be interested if they start selling built-up watches based on this case...

Massimo

I like the look of those. I haven't got anything in PVD so that could be the one for me.

JohnG
I'll be interested if they start selling built-up watches based on this case...

That is the way I took that email - that they will list it when the strap for it comes in (must be riveted) and then they will list both the watch and the case set....

greg_r

Cool :)

NFleischer

yeah- i just got a PVD PR from them. not bad for $100.

DSC00245.JPG

greg_r

Looks good, Noel. I'm trying to fight off an urge to buy a ti-cased model from them - I suspect I'll lose the fight soon :thumbsup:

NFleischer

greg- with about 55 gens & reps(plus tons given away) i think i'm almost done!

there isn't too much out there that i would consider anymore. i went on a big PAM bender; now i have 1 gen and

about 10 reps.

houndoggie
Looks good, Noel. I'm trying to fight off an urge to buy a ti-cased model from them - I suspect I'll lose the fight soon :boobies:

I am tempted to... JT sell his Ti case for $50 or so (with mineral). On getat you can pimp out a Ti 44mm pam homage (marina militare, actually) with PVD movement, sapphire crystal and blue hands for $135.....

greg_r
greg- with about 55 gens & reps(plus tons given away) i think i'm almost done!

there isn't too much out there that i would consider anymore. i went on a big PAM bender; now i have 1 gen and

about 10 reps.

hehe - well I've not gotten to that point yet. I have around 22 watches - almost half of which I'm planning to sell at some point when I get around to it. I'm definitely on the PAM bender still, though :boobies:

greg_r
Looks good, Noel. I'm trying to fight off an urge to buy a ti-cased model from them - I suspect I'll lose the fight soon :rolleyes:

I am tempted to... JT sell his Ti case for $50 or so (with mineral). On getat you can pimp out a Ti 44mm pam homage (marina militare, actually) with PVD movement, sapphire crystal and blue hands for $135.....

Yep - exactly. There are a couple of Ti versions that tempt me - one is to build a 177 homage at $124, the other is a PAM240 lookalike with auto movement & tabac dial. Actually, I think I'll probably end up with both :boobies:

houndoggie
Looks good, Noel. I'm trying to fight off an urge to buy a ti-cased model from them - I suspect I'll lose the fight soon :rolleyes:

Yep - exactly. There are a couple of Ti versions that tempt me - one is to build a 177 homage at $124, the other is a PAM240 lookalike with auto movement & tabac dial. Actually, I think I'll probably end up with both :boobies:

I intend to do the Oxyfresh stew method to darken the case and have the bezel replace with a polished ss one... Oh and Dogify the CG :Hmmmph:. Maybe try my hand at reluming the hands and dial.

greg_r

dogify, huh? Sounds like a dial aging method to me... :rolleyes:

:boobies:

JohnG
dogify, huh? Sounds like a dial aging method to me... :thumbsup:

:lol:

Sounds like what they did to IA:

dog-the-bounty-hunter.jpg

Destini

Getat sent me an email with pics of a new case that they are going to offer soon. Since it was an unexpected email, I thought maybe they were going to offer me some free shit for pimping their site, but no, just wanted to show me pics of new cases - well that is okay too. I guess they figured out I am a sucker for their stuff. lol.gif

Hello JohnG,

Please see photos attached.

Our new cases.

Regards,

Getat Watch Co.

Well, as soon as they are available, I am getting me one of THESE (ss for me). I got this email a week ago, still don't see the cases on the site, will email to ask when they will be available.

pilot1.jpg

pilot2.jpg

pilot3.jpg

pilot4.jpg

Nice to look.

TheInthusiest

Damn, thats sexy! haha

Thang

I do like the rose gold case.

Synfreaker

these look really nice quality

nadn1

Does getat have a website/mail that i can use to contact him? Thanks

AllergyDoc

Contact him thru his site, but don't expect a speedy reply.

nadn1

Can u pm me his website mate? Thanks a lot and merry xmas