Sign in to follow this  
Cynikal.Mindset

New Strap...no watch to wear it though

Cynikal.Mindset

I was gifted this lovely strap from Joe from SnprStraps after commenting on how much I loved his work. Its a 24/24mm 145/83 made out of lovely brown leather with mixed colour threading. Now I just gotta get one of them Panereee type watches for it.

37cc4f98.jpg

If you're so inclined you can check out his works here http://snprstrap.wordpress.com/

112/005 time is coming I guess

SeanusMaximus

Nooo! Get a 312!!!!

dingle

nice, but the keepers look like they will be a bit uncomfortable

Cynikal.Mindset

The keepers are removable so likely only one will be needed. I've never really worn much leather as I generally find it uncomfortable in the first place

dingle
The keepers are removable so likely only one will be needed. I've never really worn much leather as I generally find it uncomfortable in the first place

It's not the quantity, it is the way they are made. They are literally double the thickness where they are sewn together. Never seen this before.

Cynikal.Mindset

Ohhh...I think the double sided part is the outer part so aside from them adding extra thickness to the outside they don't rest against your wrist

dingle
Ohhh...I think the double sided part is the outer part so aside from them adding extra thickness to the outside they don't rest against your wrist

that makes sense :rofl:

carry on.....:thumbsup2: