Sign in to follow this  
flamagic

Nautilus from Mary Arrived -finally

flamagic

First order with Mary. No problems with her, just EMS took 14 days (usually takes 4...). No tracking updates from USPS. They said they didn't know where it was....Mary was reassuring - a true pro. Called post office on 14th day, was told they didn't know where it was, shipper should file inquiry. Hung up the phone and 30 min later watch was delivered....go figure....

Kudos to Mary. Very pleased with the watch. Hairy Wrist Shot below...

DSCN0802.jpg

Dan

greg_r

That's real nice. Congrats and enjoy! :clap:

bubbaa

Noiiice pick up! I think this will be my next rep.. :clap:

Pob
First order with Mary. No problems with her, just EMS took 14 days (usually takes 4...). No tracking updates from USPS. They said they didn't know where it was....Mary was reassuring - a true pro. Called post office on 14th day, was told they didn't know where it was, shipper should file inquiry. Hung up the phone and 30 min later watch was delivered....go figure....

Kudos to Mary. Very pleased with the watch. Hairy Wrist Shot below...

DSCN0802.jpg

Dan

Congrats on your new watch my hairy brother :clap:

Silverspeed

Nice, I really like the Nautilus

btw....is this the "ultimate Selitta version??

J.Eric

Awesome watch. This is one of three fighting for top spot on my list.

Congrats on your purchase!!

solkryssare

Fok me thats Nice mate!!

fragzzone

Looks great, congratz:)

Del

Very nice - congrats! :Jumpy:

Garry

Very smart watch. Nice one.

wat44

I have this, too - like it!!!

question - in every example I see - the 12 oclock markers are not parallel - drives me mad

webvan

Probably, I'm thinking of ordering it to compare it to my MBK Nautilus, dial seems better a lot better on this one (color, dots, date window) but possibly not the case and bracelet. and of course seeing the movement is both a plus and minus since it's not exactly as nice as the PP movement! A lot of closeups here http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/pp329/t...nt=PPnautSS.jpg

Monsieur_B

Lovin' it! :) Shots from the back? (the watch... :) )

mackie-

Nice! I have to get me one of those....

paulro

Looks great

mbjoer

Probably, I'm thinking of ordering it to compare it to my MBK Nautilus, dial seems better a lot better on this one (color, dots, date window) but possibly not the case and bracelet. and of course seeing the movement is both a plus and minus since it's not exactly as nice as the PP movement! A lot of closeups here http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/pp329/t...nt=PPnautSS.jpg

Would be great if you could make a comparison.

As to open back, I think the rep makers could turn it much more in the direction of positive by adding nicely engraved plates and rotor. They will never get the movement itself right, but that is largely invisible on the Gen anyway.

flamagic

Would be great if you could make a comparison.

As to open back, I think the rep makers could turn it much more in the direction of positive by adding nicely engraved plates and rotor. They will never get the movement itself right, but that is largely invisible on the Gen anyway.

Mine actually has the closed back which is what I wanted. This is closest to the original Nautilus model 3711(the new model 5711 has the display back). Display backs are nice but, lets face it; its not a Patek movement (and I know I'll think that ever time I look at it..).

The movement is the high beat asian 4813 - 28800bph. Works great - good reliable movement and if anything happens, very cheap - Ill just pick up a couple spare movements and do a movement swap if it needs service.

In short this watch has everything I wanted....I reallly like it!

Dan

Member X

Ooh, I didn't know they did a 4813 version...

Is it a lot cheaper than the Sellita / ETA versions??

HWG

:P Fuck me. Thats nice looking.... I just told myself I was done buying.... now I have two on my list again.... WTF. Enjoy your watch!

flamagic

I believe you can get with the "swiss" asian 2824-2 eta clone too, but those have been hit or miss with me. The 4813 version appears to have he same case but at about half the price! Again, I really like the solid back. To me, taking a 21j asian (2813 - good workhorse movement)found on the cheap nautilus' and dressing it up for the display back is the same as putting chrome valve covers, etc on the engine of a hyundai (the motor may do a good job of getting you there but come on...). The Selitas is a good movement but again, it doesn't look at all like the Patek...

Dan

flamagic

Oh and one more thing...

This model does NOT have the extra hole on the first link of the bracelet(the extra hole is a give-away on the ultimate reps) - so again, closer to the gen....

Dan

webvan

Interesting, is that a recent "ultimate 1:1" version too? Where did you get it? Pics would be great, thanks!

flamagic

got from Mary@ watchinternational

webvan

Thanks, upon closer inspection it seems to be the "old" Asian version of the MBK Nautilus (I have that one), which is a mish mash of various Nautilus version, the case being the 3700 from 1976. You can tell from the sides which are concave rather than convex.

Edited by webvan

WatchMe007

Beautiful watch. Congrats.

I have an MBK version with a confirmed swiss movement, but it has the edging around the face which is not quite correct. Railroad tracks. Markers at 12 are parallel, though. Extra hole in first link? I can't find that on my watch. Solid back, which I am going to have monogrammed. So I am glad it isn't clear. Here is mine for comparison:

Capture5.jpg

Capture4.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Capture1.jpg