Sign in to follow this  
Hoopoe

New here

Hoopoe

Hi. Just found this forum while looking for a decent replica Breitling. I can see that I've got a lot of reading to do.

schmooze
Hi. Just found this forum while looking for a decent replica Breitling. I can see that I've got a lot of reading to do.

It's the best way to learn mate. Checkout the trusted dealers, then read some of their feedback. You can't go wrong and won't get ripped off. Treat this forum like a sanctuary.

Greenhat

Welcome and make sure you can spell and type the correct grammar and don`t ask silly questions because some Muppet's in here will be all over you like a rash

greg_r

lol@Greenhat - do I sense a touch of resentment there, mate? :D

Hoopoe: Welcome! Have a good read of the board and don't hesitate to ask questions. What sort of Breitling are you looking for?

schmooze
Welcome and make sure you can spell and type the correct grammar and don`t ask silly questions because some Muppet's in here will be all over you like a rash

I wish there were forums like this when I was at school, punctuation and grammar would have made more sense. At long last I've stopping inserting dangling modifyers into my sentences.

Showa321

Welcome!

Greenhat
lol@Greenhat - do I sense a touch of resentment there, mate? ;)

Hoopoe: Welcome! Have a good read of the board and don't hesitate to ask questions. What sort of Breitling are you looking for?

Yes G , wish i never used to Hop the Wag all them years ago .......come to think of it

Hoopoe

Ta for the welcome. I'm after a blue super ocean heritage on the rubber strap. Can't afford a real 1!

greg_r

The SOH is a good rep. People are going to tell you to buy the V2, but that's no longer available. However, the current version (v3) is very nearly as good (I have both) and is still very close to gen. Most of our dealers should be able to supply - I'd suggest starting with MReplica or WatchInternational and see what they can do for you ;)

This is my v3 on an aftermarket mesh (the watch comes with the OR band as standard):

soh_blue2-mesh%20010911.JPG

schmooze
Ta for the welcome. I'm after a blue super ocean heritage on the rubber strap. Can't afford a real 1!

I have more than a few gen designer pieces and since joining this site, haven't purchased one since.

Hoopoe
The SOH is a good rep. People are going to tell you to buy the V2, but that's no longer available. However, the current version (v3) is very nearly as good (I have both) and is still very close to gen. Most of our dealers should be able to supply - I'd suggest starting with MReplica or WatchInternational and see what they can do for you :rofl:

This is my v3 on an aftermarket mesh (the watch comes with the OR band as standard):

soh_blue2-mesh%20010911.JPG

That's a replica? Wow... Oky will check it out. Ta!

timeless56

Welcome! I think you'll enjoy this forum.

sam1965uk

Hello & Welcome Onboard mate

Amit

Welcome aboard.

Pob

Welcome ;)

Amit

I'd also recommend the avenger grey dial version, or sosf.

Both are very good reps.

greg_r

:archaeology:

You guys seen how old this thread is? :lol:

Amit

Oh damn. Nah I didn't.

KeNnY
Baseball-coach-left-hanging.gif

Del
Baseball-coach-left-hanging.gif

:rofl:

jeffw69