Sign in to follow this  
markeym3

TREVOR WATCH ,, $99 ROLEX DEEP SEA ,, WITH PICS

markeym3

Note .... not sure what section to put this into ??

Hi Guys , Just hought I would share my experience with a dealer , Trevor watch , came across this guy over on rwi , he seemed ok and was offering the rolex dssd for $99 , yes ok these have been knocking around now for a while with numerous movements and bezel conditions ,, this one was advertised with the 2813-2 movement so smoother sweep on the way ,, well maybe ,, the other thing was the ceramic bezel (ok nothing new) with the "correct 10" so for $99 seems like a good thing ..

Ok so on to the deal , communication was just superb , I am a man of few words so dont like to "piss off " the dealers with a hundred questions , the replies were fast and very informative , I understand that some dealers are not into too much chat and would rather get on with it , thats ok , but with a new dealer its nice to have a bit of communication ,,

The QC pics were great and from payment to recieving was around 6 days (via EMS) to the UK

The watches were very well packaged and look very clean ..

Any marks on the watch is from my grubby digits ,,,

My appologies in advance for the mobile phone pics , must get a decent camera ...

DSC00341.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

the bracelet is good too nice finish

DSC00340.jpg

wrist shot

DSC00345.jpg

the movement seems smooth , dont know if it is a 28,800 smooth but you know for $99 i'm not fussed at all .

Sorry no lume shots I did try but the phone said no ..

anyway all in all a good transaction , and would use again ..

Cheers

Marc

Just to add the lume is really nice , a nice even Blue lume even the pearl on the bezel is blue and same intensity ..

To clarify the movement situation I'm really not sure if it is a 28.800 style beat its good and you have to stare at it to be sure , but for $99 it no bother , for me anyway ..

Edited by markeym3

Luthier

Nice amp...

:(

allen edney

Very Nice!!

fragzzone

Looks great, price is nice too:)

RS9

I've been saying it for a while now, Trevor has unbelievable prices. Asian ETA Ceramic Subs and Speedy Dates are both $148, that's ridiculous IMO.

markeym3

:D

Nice amp...

:D

thanks luth , just a pity I don't do it justice ,

Huds

Looks very nice mate, which is good as I have ordered the same watch from him as well :D Just had my QC pics yesterday and waiting on tracking number.

coolroy
Looks very nice mate, which is good as I have ordered the same watch from him as well :D Just had my QC pics yesterday and waiting on tracking number.

Sorry to bother you but what is trevors web address, as i do not use any other watch forum than RWG.

Cheers in advance!

Vector

Just bought a Corum Admirals Cup from him . Really smooth transaction . Congrats .

Vector
Just bought a Corum Admirals Cup from him . Really smooth transaction . Congrats .

Hang on a minute , no I didn't . I got it from Tony at Asian 7750 . That's quite worrying when you can't remember which dealer you bought a watch off 2 weeks ago ! :D

ahem ............ carry on .

Huds
Looks very nice mate, which is good as I have ordered the same watch from him as well :lol: Just had my QC pics yesterday and waiting on tracking number.

Sorry to bother you but what is trevors web address, as i do not use any other watch forum than RWG.

Cheers in advance!

PM sent m8 :D

Tempus

Great looking watch for the money!....Can you PM me with his details too?....Cheers...

Looks very nice mate, which is good as I have ordered the same watch from him as well :lol: Just had my QC pics yesterday and waiting on tracking number.

Cheers in advance!

onionbag

Looks great, I've been looking at his Yachtmaster with the 2836-2 at $148 plus shipping, $10 for airmail if you're not in a hurry.

Huds
Great looking watch for the money!....Can you PM me with his details too?....Cheers...

Cheers in advance!

PM sent m8 :lol: Only thing I would say as his not a TD here it might be worth joining up at RWI just so your covered if something does go wrong ? Then at least the admin etc there can help.

cobn

Infos plz :bounce:;)

i think i found what i was looking for ;)

Greenhat

Any chance of sending he`s website details too me plz mate ,Only one watch forum is enough for me and can`t be arsed joining another

Huds
Infos plz ;);)

i think i found what i was looking for ;)

Any chance of sending he`s website details too me plz mate ,Only one watch forum is enough for me and can`t be arsed joining another

PM`s sent :bounce:

Greenhat

Thanks Fellas

robznet

Looks like a great buy for the money! Well done. :bounce:

cobn

thats one hell of a bargain!

btw: markey, you have a PM ;)

NFleischer

He's also at RepGeek. No website, but has a subforum. His prices are great for some things ( like TSS special)

Just a warning, some dealers that are very cheap run into problems a la Lay. But Trevor has been around for a long time

so hopefully he's OK. He's one of the few dealers I've never dealt with, can't say anything from experience.

LaraA

Thanks for the tip

Just Pmed him on the "other" forum :P

// André

Edited by LaraA