Sign in to follow this  
Akira

Ska's GlowJobs Update

deja123

Isnt there a member who lives near Chris who can take the watches and will do the Shipping Job?!

KeNnY

don't worry mates, your watches will come if CHris said so

onzenuub

+ a zillion.

dingle

+ a zillion.

DAYS!....a zillion days

gB.

+ a zillion.

+ a trillion bazillion gazillion

powderfreak

+ a zillion.

DAYS!....a zillion days

good one :dingleberry-nemesis:

Well, I can't wait to get ANY info on my watch, luckily I didn't pay anything upfront, so up to now only the money I paid Mary is lost - or should I say still missing?

:D

gottahaverolex

This is unfortunate, I have faith that Chris will come through for all of you.He seems like a stand up guy.

houndoggie

OR ELSE!!!!!

:dingleberry-nemesis::D:dingleberry-nemesis:

rober100
Well, I can't wait to get ANY info on my watch, luckily I didn't pay anything upfront, so up to now only the money I paid Mary is lost - or should I say still missing?

I didn't upfront any money either, so the only thing lost so far is the watch.

postmanpat

Admin Edit: Hmm - one post newbie trolling? Welcome to the gulag.

judgehamster.png

greg_r

Folks, we're still not sure quite what Chris has indeed finished and despatched. All we do know is that he's away from home at present.

This is taking time, but we will continue to stay on top of it - I'm confident that everyone will receive their watches back - the question is when (and I'm no happier about the time this is taking than you guys are!)

greg_r
I have four with Chris and have recently moved house so if he sends anything there is a chance they could get sent to the wrong address, is anyone at all in contact with him?

Pollux, mate - sorry but I didn't see this before. Drop him an email - he's away at the moment, but that's going to be the fastest way of contacting him.

JohnG

It is a shame to see this kind of thing happen, and it precisely for this reason that I was against this forum having a trade section. The old forum was free of this kind of nastiness because commercial transactions between members weren't allowed and there was no dealer section. There are four other major forums, plenty of places to buy/sell/get mods, we really didn't need it here.

No one is ever going to convince me that having modders, dealers, and member sales around here doesn't create a lot more work for the mods/admin and therefore affects their general attitude towards the place. If you spend a third of your time on the board dealing with this kind of bullshit, wading through pms and such, how the hell is that NOT going to give your a short fuse when it comes to the regular FUN bullshit that made this place so special?

A lot of people will say I am just complaining like always, but the honest truth is that I am just observing, with sadness, a simple truth: this place is slowly but surely losing it's unique character. You cannot post with impunity the kind of stuff around here that you once could because the mods/admin just don't have the patience for it anymore. Hell, just the fact that we HAVE so many mods should tell people something.

I can't remember the last time that I had a really good nasty argument with some asshole because any dirt gets quickly tidied up, sent to section 8, and the parties involved politely asked to keep the tone down for the sake of the forum. And maybe some pics deleted. A member or two banned.

This kind of stuff used to be EXTREMELY rare. And while it is true the forum has grown, it is also true that the bar for banning/discipline/moving threads/etc., has been DRAMATICALLY lowered.

And for what? So we don't have to go to someone at RWGjr or RG for a watch repair or a lume job? I wonder if it was really worth it.