Sign in to follow this  
Wirral_guy

Seconda One

Wirral_guy

While I've been waiting for a couple of watches to come from Mary and Watcheden I really needed a daily beater. In the airport on the way home from a quick holiday (Portugal: yes, was very nice - thanks for asking :) ) I spotted a Seconda One chronograph that looked quite nice on my wrist (the missus also liked it). I didn't buy as the price was way too high at 90euro for what it was but, back home, I did a quick search and found one on-line. Ordered and it was with me the next day:

Overall watch view showing bracelet and deployment

dscf8645w.jpg

It looks like gold markers in this but they are silver in the flesh

dscf8646u.jpg

Very chunky crown and buttons

dscf8647y.jpg

obligatory wristie (6.5")

dscf8648.jpg

It has a nice chunky feel without being too big and the bracelet is surprisingly good quality. Even the lume on the hands is reasonable and, being quartz, accuracy and longevity are not going to be a problem (and even if it is, it comes with a 2 year warranty).

Price? Well, this is the surprising bit £34 delivered UK! No, I don't know how either. But, without doubt, a bargain!

If anyone is interested, I bought it from:

Watcheswelove

I'm not affiliated in any way, I found them with a Google shopping search, but they have a few watches at very good prices if you like the 2nd\3rd tier watches around.

Dave

myaz

£34 and delivered to your door? with functioning subdials? and a cool name like Seksy :) for some of the models?

Amazing what they can do. Enjoy yours

dave47

Thanks for the tip, Wirral_guy!

I'm checking out the website & like what I see. Too, that's a cool looking watch. Enjoy!

dave

While I've been waiting for a couple of watches to come from Mary and Watcheden I really needed a daily beater. In the airport on the way home from a quick holiday (Portugal: yes, was very nice - thanks for asking :) ) I spotted a Seconda One chronograph that looked quite nice on my wrist (the missus also liked it). I didn't buy as the price was way too high at 90euro for what it was but, back home, I did a quick search and found one on-line. Ordered and it was with me the next day:

Overall watch view showing bracelet and deployment

dscf8645w.jpg

It looks like gold markers in this but they are silver in the flesh

dscf8646u.jpg

Very chunky crown and buttons

dscf8647y.jpg

obligatory wristie (6.5")

dscf8648.jpg

It has a nice chunky feel without being too big and the bracelet is surprisingly good quality. Even the lume on the hands is reasonable and, being quartz, accuracy and longevity are not going to be a problem (and even if it is, it comes with a 2 year warranty).

Price? Well, this is the surprising bit £34 delivered UK! No, I don't know how either. But, without doubt, a bargain!

If anyone is interested, I bought it from:

Watcheswelove

I'm not affiliated in any way, I found them with a Google shopping search, but they have a few watches at very good prices if you like the 2nd\3rd tier watches around.

Dave