Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

My camera took a shit.

JohnG

Yesterday I got another Oris homage, a polished SS 45 radiomir homage with stealth dial, gold hands, one of the AWESOME new straps (you were right Greg), another PVD 45 radiomir homage with stealth dial, a sandwich cali dial, and a PVD gunmetal 6497.

Today I got a used AWESOME black Heroic 18 24mm strap. And another white dialed parnis - the one in my sig.

But yesterday after all the work we did, my camera pooped out.

I am desperate. My maties need to see JohnG's new goodies, but he can't post them.

I am so sorry. I will get a new camera this week. I promise.

JohnG

greg_r

Bummer 'bout the camera, but glad you like Tat's new straps - they're amazing for the dough, ain't they? Anyhow, sounds like you got quite a haul ;)

trailboss99

Maties? Have you gone all Pommy on us mate? You mean those straps have got even better? How could they, they were close to perfect allready.

Col.

greg_r

No - confusion reigns as usual ;) The straps I wrote about a couple of weeks ago are the new ones - Tat has only had 'em for a month or so. I picked mine up just after he launched the new range. Mind you, the older straps are decent too, from all accounts...

AustinTech

I gotta order something from them to get a look at these straps.

Are they as good as Panatime? hehehe LOL.

John, get that damn camera! I want to see the oris and stealth homages. THe stealth may come in handy when I am in tough negotiations. Mean looking thing.

JohnG
I gotta order something from them to get a look at these straps.

Are they as good as Panatime? hehehe LOL.

John, get that damn camera! I want to see the oris and stealth homages. THe stealth may come in handy when I am in tough negotiations. Mean looking thing.

The Oris you have seen, got another one (I will sell the first one which I paid full price for - on RG - and keep the one I got on eBay for cheap). I will say, "previously owned by JohnG" and charge an extra five bucks. I am a CHEAP bastard. ;)

The stealth dial SS case radiomir homage.... oh, yes, THAT is a beauty. Pure sex!

Gonna have to get another camera, but cheap, don't want to buy a good one until the work on the house done....

Did more excavating today, almost done, maybe another couple of hours tomorrow.... used the back hoe to open the living room wall - for where the glassed-in extension will be.... LOOKING GREAT!