Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

Good deals in the Rep Sales forums

JohnG

Here is a very nice Pam with nice specs, this will be the first I will post, but let's use this thread to alert each other to nice deals on other forums. If you just hit "quote" on the other sites, then cut and paste here, should be able to show whole listing. And don't forget to include the link to the thread....

http://repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=73780

OLD SCHOOL DSN 111H FLAV'D

palani21

What is the make and model of the watch? (This will be your thread title)

OLD SCHOOL DSN 111H FLAV'D

Do you have pictures? If do not, DO NOT POST your sale until you do have pictures. Are said pictures properly tagged as per Sale Rules? If they are not, DON'T POST your sale until you they are. NO EXCEPTIONS!

yes

Do you fulfill the posting requirements? If you think so, double check please. Just humor us.

yes

Where are you located?

polynesian island of oahu

Where did this watch come from?

vip member

What type of movement does it have?

Swiss 6497

------------------------------------------------------

Please write down any additional information.

ok...was bored today as tropical storm felicia(or as hounddoggie refered to as ts fellatio:lol: ) passed and dumped rain and humidity on us so i thought i'd offer up my old school dsn 111h that's been flav'd and has a cg that has a jimmy fu base and angus ultimate lever w/ a nice shiny pin. was on the fence, but i'm just not spending the time w/ her anymore and though another vip geek might like a crack at her

the specs go like this...the good...

-old school dsn 111 w/ the nice dial

-old school dsn swiss 6497 engine

-flav lumed dial and hands that are the usual nuclear selves

-spring loaded crown

-H3 cannon pin

-modded cg

-sapphire crystal w/ double ar

the not as good...

-the movt needs a servicing as she's running a couple min fast per day...also, the "P" on the panerai engraving has a slight smudge to it

-got some hairlines on the case from daily use and lugs from strap changes

-on spring bars...not sure if lugs are stripped as she came on the bars and i like them

overall she's a super nice 111 w/ some of the essential mods already taken care of, and the old swiss movt from dsn as you know are fantastic work-hourses even though they could be a little more accurate to the eye;)

taking everything into consideration i'm lookin ta get $350 pp and shipped conus on a brand new ultimate rep rubber strap and 22mm panerai engraved buckle.

i believe this is a very fair price so please save some time and leave the crazy lowball offers at home:shh:

time for some pics...

IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3102.jpg

IMG_3103.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3107.jpg

and da flav'd lume...all shot on a single 10 sec charge no-direct sunlight...semi dim room...

IMG_3108.jpg

dimmer...

IMG_3109.jpg

the darkness...:cool:

IMG_3110.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

sconehead

Good post John...now I never thought I'd say that... :bottle:

P_Diddy

Bargain on RWI

RWI PAM

KBH

Just curious, would it be considered poor taste to list a watch on another forum and then "cut and Paste" the sale here?

This kind of defeats the no rep sales policy here.

JohnG
Just curious, would it be considered poor taste to list a watch on another forum and then "cut and Paste" the sale here?

This kind of defeats the no rep sales policy here.

How about just post the link here?

I would say, for other people's (not members here) sales, cut and paste, for your own, just link 'em. That way no one is actually buying the watches through this forum.

houndoggie

Good idea John.

Although, these good deals don't last long...

greg_r

Hi guys,

I agree with John here - I don't have a problem with it.

By the way, I'm hoping to lift the 'no rep sales' ruling fairly soon. You won't have noticed the transition, but we've recently upgraded our hosting to a higher-bandwidth package with better security, and during the discussions that preceeded that I was interested to find that our hosting company have a fairly enlightened attitude - I'm currently discussing the small print with them.

Member X

Good stuff :)

trailboss99

FS lot of manual winding movemet some work some for parts.

$40, look HERE

Col.