Sign in to follow this  
hexagram

Greetings from Alaska!

hexagram

The old RWG was the very first rep watch forum I discovered a few years ago, I wasn't an active member (more of a lurker absorbing all the information). Then one day I got the "Down for maintenance. Trying to fix CPU exceeded errors." message when I tried to access the forums. I kept coming back week after week, hoping it would be fixed. But, I eventually gave up, stopped researching replica watches, and moved on with my life.

Long story short, something sparked my interest in replica watches recently and I found a couple of other great forums dedicated to reps. It wasn't until about 15 minutes ago that someone from one of the other forums pointed me to this site. I'm glad to see you guys are back online!

I hope to get to know all of you and have some great discussions about watches...

Cheers! :)

P.S. I finally pulled the trigger and bought my first rep! It's a "WM9 v2 Submariner" from BK. Now it's just a waiting game for me (I'll be sure to share photos when I receive the watch).

Edited by hexagram

greg_r

Great to have you here, hexagram! :)

Sadly the admin of the old board had moved on some time ago, so when the board died there was nobody with sufficient access to fix it. That's why we ended up moving to the new address.

Great choice for a first rep by the way - hope you don't have to wait too long ;)

oscarmadfish

welcome :)

KBH

Hex, you picked a great first rep from a great seller. Welcome aboard.

trailboss99

Hex! Great to see ya mate. Loooong time no see.

Col.

iabounty

Glad you found us Hex. The CPU was the downfall and just as you did I tried several times a day to log on to the old site and finally gave up till one day I got an e-mail from Greg_r informing me of this NEW RWG1.1 rising from the ashes..

He regrets sending me that e-mail to this day..........

Welcome Alaska!!!

3416168900_398d478e39_o.jpg

3416168738_8415f0533d_o.jpg