Sign in to follow this  
Member X

The PWC Wholesale Offer dumb n00b questions thread

alphakazi

sent an order in for a ROO, PAM 253 and SOSF. I recently bought a Hublot BB from rob so I consider myself an existing customer. Rob has too many good reviews for me to worry. If the watch is DOA or has a fault visible to the naked eye, you can return it - I believe within 12 hours of receiving it (someone correct me here if I'm wrong) - has to be exactly as received so he can exchange it at the factory.

I'd suggest getting each watch separately packed - losing one to customs would blow but losing all 3 would bite hard

where have you seen that you have to use EMS if using PP? I don't see the connection

trailboss99

Correct, he stated at RWI if you pay via PP you must take EMS.

I gather that the list is not closed so if you buy a watch at the normal prices (or the daily special) you may then buy from the wholesale list.

Correct me if I'm wrong Robert.

Col.

greg_r
where have you seen that you have to use EMS if using PP? I don't see the connection

Paypal require a tracking number - hence EMS.

KinCaidk

Couldn't you avoid this by sending the payment as a gift? or as payment for services that doesn't require shipment?

P_Diddy

I saw on the Geek, its 'existing customer' when wholesale pricing first kicked off.

Correct, he stated at RWI if you pay via PP you must take EMS.

I gather that the list is not closed so if you buy a watch at the normal prices (or the daily special) you may then buy from the wholesale list.

Correct me if I'm wrong Robert.

Col.

P_Diddy

that's a bit pricey, an extra $50, for 3 x$25 [3 EMS charges in total]

I'd suggest getting each watch separately packed - losing one to customs would blow but losing all 3 would bite hard

KinCaidk

I am never using EMS again.

I've used that 2 times. And both times my watches got seized!

P_Diddy

when do you expect to take delivery? :)

I did it.

alphakazi

Couldn't you avoid this by sending the payment as a gift? or as payment for services that doesn't require shipment?

ah yes, makes perfect sense greg but Kinky has a good point

it's more expensive yes but considering what happened to KinCaidk - it cheap! With the awesome pricing from Robert, think of it as "retail" with free shipping :nana: also, you could opt for airmail @ $10

trailboss99

Math ain't your strong point is it mate? :nana:

Col.

P_Diddy

"extra" = 2 times, already paying one set of EMS :thumbsup2:

Math ain't your strong point is it mate? :nana:

Col.

R2D4

Hi Gents,

I am sure if your an established member, courteous, respectful and Robert feels you understand completely how this game works, he might let you in on the deal. This is pure speculation on my part but I would bet it's true. If your a tool, forget about it. :)

Luthier

Class: Express Mail International®

Your item cleared United States Customs at 9:56 AM on August 27, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Inbound Out of Customs, August 27, 2009, 9:56 am

Inbound Into Customs

Inbound International Arrival, August 26, 2009, 12:14 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Foreign International Dispatch, August 25, 2009, 1:58 am, SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE (SMC), THAILAND

Come to papa, babe!!!!!!!!!!

prestigewatchco
Hi Gents,

I am sure if your an established member, courteous, respectful and Robert feels you understand completely how this game works, he might let you in on the deal. This is pure speculation on my part but I would bet it's true. If your a tool, forget about it. :)

Yes you are right if the member is a sensible person then i am happy to include them in the offer.

To be truthful I have told some existing customers that the item is sold out if they have been a pain in the arse before .

I will sometimes check their posts if they are drama queens or have a 1-1 fetish then I will just not sell to them regardless if new or established member

The reason is my wholesale staff are dealing with this in the main and they honestly don't know how close to Gen it is or if the lume lasts 2 minutes or 2 months .

They can tell you the price and stock availability that's it.

Chances are if anyone has placed an order with questions about specifics it will get unanswered not because they are rude but because they are busy and rather than waste time on something they can't answer get on with something they can

greg_r
Hi Gents,

hehe - yeppers. That would be my reading of the situation too :D

Member X

That's cool then. I may perhaps take the chance... :)

NFleischer

i've tried for 10 days to get an order and price quote w/o any luck.

i'm about done. i really don't need 3 more watches; but i got to say - the prices are very good.

KinCaidk
Hi Gents,

I am sure if your an established member, courteous, respectful and Robert feels you understand completely how this game works, he might let you in on the deal. This is pure speculation on my part but I would bet it's true. If your a tool, forget about it. :boxing:

Yes you are right if the member is a sensible person then i am happy to include them in the offer.

To be truthful I have told some existing customers that the item is sold out if they have been a pain in the arse before .

I will sometimes check their posts if they are drama queens or have a 1-1 fetish then I will just not sell to them regardless if new or established member

The reason is my wholesale staff are dealing with this in the main and they honestly don't know how close to Gen it is or if the lume lasts 2 minutes or 2 months .

Chances are if anyone has placed an order with questions about specifics it will get unanswered not because they are rude but because they are busy and rather than waste time on something they can't answer get on with something they can

Makes sense...

NFleischer
Hi Gents,

I am sure if your an established member, courteous, respectful and Robert feels you understand completely how this game works, he might let you in on the deal. This is pure speculation on my part but I would bet it's true. If your a tool, forget about it. :D

Makes sense...

Maybe i'm just a PIA, jeje