Sign in to follow this  
Member X

The PWC Wholesale Offer dumb n00b questions thread

Member X

Ok, given that I am still n00bish, and Robert doesn't want to have to answer a million and one questions in different places and about the same thing, I thought I'd start this thread so that it's clear what the offer is!

Below is how I understand it will work. Please can those better informed than me confirm whether it is correct, and that will hopefully answer all my questions... :)

(Apologies in advance for being dumb!)

So...

You have to be an existing customer. This means you can order one watch at full price initially, then when you have received it you can take up the wholesale offer.

The prices are wholesale prices and will not get any cheaper.

You must order at least 3 watches and no more than 5 in one go.

The watches can be whatever watches you want that Robert sells, they don't have to be all the same.

No pictures will be available of the watches.

Buyers must be aware of the full spec of the watches they are ordering.

Buyers should email Robert's team and they will price the watches up then email back.

Postage costs are $10 airmail, $30 EMS. EMS is the only option if you pay by PayPal.

The watches will be sent in one package.

If they are lost in customs, that's tough. There is no second attempt made.

If the watches don't make it through the post alive, that's also tough.

There are no returns.

I think that's it...?

Edited by Member X

greg_r

Seems like a reasonable summary, yeah.

Definitely not an offer for newbs, but for those of us who have been around for a while, know what we want and are prepared to take a (small) risk in case of customs seizure/loss or damage in transit it's a darned good deal. If I had the surplus dough to buy three or four watches right now, I'd most definitely take him up on it.

oscarmadfish

i sent robert a private message over a week ago now and he still has not replied ? not my idea of good

Member X

He's probably too busy answering dumb questions over on RG lol

greg_r

Oscar:

Email: [email protected] with a precise description of what you want (or [email protected] if it's something he's listed elsewhere and you simply want to buy). A PM should also work, provided once again you give him the information he needs, but an email is probably the best approach. It's also worth looking at his dealer forums at RWI or RG - be sure to read his terms and conditions as well as the instructions on how to order.

Robert is one of the best dealers around - but if he can't tell exactly what you're after from your message, the likelihood is that you will not get a reply. He's straight-talking, no bullshit and honest as the day is long (rare in this business) but it pays to be businesslike in return. I don't know what you said in your PM, but it might be worth trying again and clarifying what you were asking him.

prestigewatchco

Well G I am not a mind reader the PM from Oscar just told me to look at this thread nothing else

http://www.replica-watch-guide.net/forum/i...c=2062&hl=#

Which I did and answered his question in the thread don't know what makes that not good

had he asked me to reply to the PM I would have but he directed me to the thread I saw his question and replied there

greg_r
Well G I am not a mind reader the PM from Oscar just told me to look at this thread nothing else

http://www.replica-watch-guide.net/forum/i...c=2062&hl=#

Which I did and answered his question in the thread don't know what makes that not good

had he asked me to reply to the PM I would have but he directed me to the thread I saw his question and replied there

Ah - all becomes clear. I figured it was something like that. Thanks, Robert.

Oscar: like I said, you need to ask a specific question - give it another try, mate. :)

oscarmadfish

my sincere apoligie to robert

i missed his replie in the thread MY BAD :handjob:

greg_r
my sincere apoligie to robert

i missed his replie in the thread MY BAD :handjob:

FFS Oscar - there's a minor miscommunication problem here, that's all.... Sheesh!

Edit: yes, and it's me miscommunicating.... :)

oscarmadfish

i was calling me a wanker not robert lol

greg_r
i was calling me a wanker not robert lol

Ah - that's the miscommunication problem then. Mine! :)

Sorry, mate - completely misunderstood. I was thinking 'that's not like Oscar' when I saw it... now I realise why! :Doh:

:D

oscarmadfish

greg = :handjob: lol

KinCaidk

Oscar = :Hug: = Greg

KBH
Ok, given that I am still n00bish, and Robert doesn't want to have to answer a million and one questions in different places and about the same thing, I thought I'd start this thread so that it's clear what the offer is!

Below is how I understand it will work. Please can those better informed than me confirm whether it is correct, and that will hopefully answer all my questions... :)

So...

You have to be an existing customer. This means you can order one watch at full price initially, then when you have received it you can take up the wholesale offer.

There are no returns.

I think that's it...?

No. You have to be a pre-existing customer, period. Can't buy one and become a pre-existing customer.

Pictures are available on RG and RWI in the dealer's section.

You can have them sent in as many packages as you want.

No returns? I don't know. What if he sends you the wrong watch?

greg_r
greg = :handjob: lol

:)

oscarmadfish

OI the admin is bitch slapping me :)

Member X

Below is how I understand it will work. Please can those better informed than me confirm whether it is correct, and that will hopefully answer all my questions... :Doh:

So...

There are no returns.

I think that's it...?

No. You have to be a pre-existing customer, period. Can't buy one and become a pre-existing customer.

Pictures are available on RG and RWI in the dealer's section.

No returns? I don't know. What if he sends you the wrong watch?

Thanks for the input :D

That's me out for ordering any :) unless some kind/crazy existing customer wants to arrange a multibuy and I PP the money over to them!

Bugger lol

P_Diddy

does that mean EMS charge x 3, if you elect to have them sent in three separate packages? :)

trailboss99
does that mean EMS charge x 3, if you elect to have them sent in three separate packages? :)

Ummmm, YES!

Stick to two or three and you'll be fine.

Col.

prestigewatchco

Of course it does same as the post office . Do they charge you separately for each package?

Member X

Just to check, is anyone on here doing this?

houndoggie

I did it.

Member X

I was just wondering if I could tag on :( lol

houndoggie
I was just wondering if I could tag on :( lol

Sorry, too late with me.

The_Monkey

This is probably as good place as any to ask:

Does the "existing customer" line just mean you had to have already purchased something and the list of "existing customers" is now closed? Or could someone order something at normal price to become an "existing customer" and then, assuming the offer is still going, take advantage of it on a later purchase?

I can understand why the offer isn't available to first time buyers, no problem there, I'm just wondering how exclusive it is.