Sign in to follow this  
Luthier

PAMs from Robert.

Luthier

My PAM164 with white dial and SS bracelet on the way to me, and I just got this pic. from Robert - $90 is great price for working PR and rare whitefaced PAM027.

COMP.jpg

oscarmadfish

looks good and great price

me wants one what payment methods for robert ?

greg_r
looks good and great price

me wants one what payment methods for robert ?

He can handle most of the standard payment methods, but Paypal or bank transfer is probably the way to go.

oscarmadfish

does he do credit cards greg ?

ss bracelet Luthier ? not in the pic

greg_r
does he do credit cards greg ?

ss bracelet Luthier ? not in the pic

Credit cards - as far as I know, only via paypal or WU. Ask him, though.

SS bracelet - if that watch doesn't come with it as standard, ask for one. He can supply 'em that way - or just supply the bracelet separately.

Luthier

I ordered PAM164 with SS bracelet and white face. Robert sells PAM's bracelets for $50, but adviced to buy bracelets from Mary, it would be cheaper. He said $50 is too much. Ha.Ha.Ha. Josh sells it for $85. Great guy Robert!!! Pleasure to deal with.

027 is next on my list from him.

I paid PP.

trailboss99
I ordered PAM164 with SS bracelet and white face. Robert sells PAM's bracelets for $50, but adviced to buy bracelets from Mary, it would be cheaper. He said $50 is too much. Ha.Ha.Ha. Josh sells it for $85. Great guy Robert!!! Pleasure to deal with.

I paid PP.

That's why Robert is a top notch dealer and an all round good guy. How many dealers do you know who would say "Na, I charge too much, buy it somewhere else"

Absolutly finest kind that man.

Nice watch too Luthier.

Col.

greg_r

:D

And I though $50 was a good price.. Great stuff :rolleyes:

houndoggie

I paid PP.

That's why Robert is a top notch dealer and an all round good guy. How many dealers do you know who would say "Na, I charge too much, buy it somewhere else"

Absolutly finest kind that man.

Nice watch too Luthier.

Col.

He did that to me too.. I was trying to source an Oris rubber strap and asked him.. He said he can get it but it wasn't worth my while to get it from him.

Luthier

I only wish Robert had website. It's not that I'm bored to send him PM or email... I just feel uncomfortable to ask a few Qs about watch that I'll probably buy, probably not. I hate to bug people, especially great people. It would be much more convenient - you open the site, you see detailed description, PRICE, and you got all info you need.

oscarmadfish

i totaly agree with Luthier :)

i like to look and buy

and i also like to pay by CC

robert is recomended by you guys and that is good enough

but we all have our buying habits

alphakazi

to maintain a site is very time consuming not to mention costly. Robert's main line of biz is wholesale and his type of buyer knows exactly what they want. I also like that warm and fuzzy feeling I get from a web based business but don't expect his kind of pricing :thumbsup2: A standard rollie sub for $35? :nana:

I've sent him a wholesale order 2 days ago for a ROO, PAM 253 and a SOSF, haven't heard back yet - the man must be SWAMPED with a plethora of noob questions - I don't envy him, I'd lose my mind. With Robert, you must keep it as simple and precise as possible and maintain patience. I'm sure many of the noob questions he gets don't warrant a response because he's already answered them over and over again - there's just not enough time in the day. He has no problem refusing business if it means eating up too much of his time. time=$. I feel very comfortable with him because of his awesome track record but if you like to have all kinds of questions answered quickly, retail is the way to go (not directed at you Oscar - I'm saying in general) just my 2c

Luthier

Some of the Qs aren't "noob Qs", for example - what is the size of watch, is this watch available with other colors face, what movement is there, what is the price, and many more Qs, that picture can't say.

On most websites I can get all this info from the first glance, no need to bother the dealer asking it. For example - I have 5-6 watches in mind, can you imagine the time dealer will waste, answrering all these 8-10 questions about EACH of these 5-6 watches??? Much more, than mainaining website. Besides, every dealer has helpers, so, one of them can take care of website.

Just my 2 cents.

:nana:

alphakazi

I can't disagree with ya Luth regarding having a web site - but on the flip side of the coin I can fully understand why he wouldn't.

Luthier

Here it is.

My first non-fantasy, REAL PAM164 from Robert. And it's gorgeous!!!

Didn't expect to get a watch in condom, but it's great protection. :lol:

Mov't is absolutely quiet, I tried to hear the sound, but failed. Crown works so smooth, I doubted I winded it.

Dial is snow white, and case is polished steel. Bracelet has polished central links and brushed side links. Fits my wrist perfectly.

Overal impression - TOP NOTCH!!!!!

Thanks, Robert!!!

1-3.jpg

2-7.jpg

3-7.jpg

4-8.jpg

5-6.jpg

6-6.jpg

7-2.jpg

8-5.jpg

9-2.jpg

alphakazi

quite nice - the lume dots are well placed. I like that rubber to protect it in when not in use - had the same one on my BB from Robert

greg_r

Yeah, my 233 came with a condom too. Didn't stop my PAMs breeding, however :lol:

Nice pickup Luthier!

Luthier
Yeah, my 233 came with a condom too. Didn't stop my PAMs breeding, however :lol:

Nice pickup Luthier!

Thanks!

I like it too.

Next - Reagatta, and few more with black dials, maybe one Radiomir RG, influenced by Doc.

Anyone can tell me which Daylight Chrono is old design, and which one is new?

There's some little differences in hour markers, but I don't know, which one is new, which one is older.

greg_r
Yeah, my 233 came with a condom too. Didn't stop my PAMs breeding, however :D

Nice pickup Luthier!

Thanks!

I like it too.

Next - Reagatta, and few more with black dials, maybe one Radiomir RG, influenced by Doc.

There's some little differences in hour markers, but I don't know, which one is new, which one is older.

To be honest, I have no idea - houndoggie's the one who'd know, I expect.

prestigewatchco
Yeah, my 233 came with a condom too. Didn't stop my PAMs breeding, however :D

Nice pickup Luthier!

Thanks!

I like it too.

To be honest, I have no idea - houndoggie's the one who'd know, I expect.

old model is 188/196 new model is 250/251

old model has batons new model has round luminous markers

cases are different between these as well both were available in the more desirable old style case with deeper bezel and correctly located date change button

here is picture for comparison

IMG_2326-vert.jpg

IMG_2332-vert.jpg

Luthier

That's professional answer!!!

Thanks a lot, Robert!!!

greg_r

Great info, Robert! Thanks :D