:lol:

Trying to make Sconey feel inadequate, are we? :Talk to the Hand:

Nice job! :bugeyes:

Well, thank you :thumbsup2:

Harley357

Longines Hydroconquest

LonginesHC-82709A.jpg

Member X

I want a DSSD, dammit! I'm really not sure what WM9 are going to do when ETA stop supply outside Swatch... :lol:

sconehead
Okay, I do it by hand just cutting and pasting the code. I just add the two halves of the quote tags (between the square brackets) around any text I want to quote. However, there's an easier way: see those quote buttons next to the reply buttons? Select two or three of 'em for various posts and hit 'add reply' (bottom of the page).

In the resulting posting dialog remove any bits you don't want and type your responses. Bingo - Bob's your Auntie's live-in lover. :P

Now how are you gonna go about cauliflowering Kinky? (or was that de-cauliflowering? ;) )

Okay, I do it by hand just cutting and pasting the code.
I just add the two halves of the quote tags (between the square brackets) around any text I want to quote.
However, there's an easier way: see those quote buttons next to the reply buttons?
Select two or three of 'em for various posts and hit 'add reply' (bottom of the page).
In the resulting posting dialog remove any bits you don't want and type your responses. Bingo - Bob's your Auntie's live-in lover. :P
Now how are you gonna go about cauliflowering Kinky? (or was that de-cauliflowering? ;) )

There will be no such thing!! :Talk to the Hand: :Talk to the Hand:

:lol:

Trying to make Sconey feel inadequate, are we? :D

Nice job! :Talk to the Hand:

:bugeyes:

Trying to make Sconey feel inadequate, are we? :D

Nice job! :thumbsup2:

Well, thank you :Whistle:

Me? Inadequate? With a brain the size of a large cauliflower....NEVER!!! :thumbsup2:

hk45ca
Okay, I do it by hand just cutting and pasting the code. I just add the two halves of the quote tags (between the square brackets) around any text I want to quote. However, there's an easier way: see those quote buttons next to the reply buttons? Select two or three of 'em for various posts and hit 'add reply' (bottom of the page).

In the resulting posting dialog remove any bits you don't want and type your responses. Bingo - Bob's your Auntie's live-in lover. :spank:

Now how are you gonna go about cauliflowering Kinky? (or was that de-cauliflowering? :) )

i wish we had this feature at rwi, multi quoting there is a pain in the ass for me but i am not a real computer guy.

greg_r
Me? Inadequate? With a brain the size of a large cauliflower....NEVER!!! :thumbdown:

:)

greg_r
i wish we had this feature at rwi, multi quoting there is a pain in the ass for me but i am not a real computer guy.

Yeah, PhpBB's post dialog is rather basic in a lot of ways - one of the reasons we went for iPB when we set this place up.

greg_r
Fiddy_U_Getat%20290709.JPG

KinCaidk

Greg, you daredevil.. :thumbdown:

greg_r

Fiddy Friday. Just had to. What can I say? :thumbdown:

KinCaidk
Fiddy Friday. Just had to. What can I say? :thumbdown:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing :)

greg_r

the worrying thing is that I would happily wear this watch every day - I come close to picking it up every time I open my damned watchbox in the morning. I could seriously see me owning this + the 183 and maybe the PVD radiomir and never really missing the others...

KinCaidk

time to clean up the watchbox?

I don't recall ever seeing you wearing one of the "others"

Other:

Astbury & Co Skeleton handwind | Astbury& Co 24 hour moonphase | Audemars Piguet Jules Audemars Skeleton | Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore

Bell & Ross BR02 | Bell & Ross BR01-92 | Breguet 3868 "Classique" | Breitling for Bentley Flying B chrono | Rolex SS Day/Date | Rolex GMTII TT

Rolex Sea Dweller Deep Sea | Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 8 RS GMT | Tag Heuer SLR | Vacheron Constantin Retrograde Perpetual Calendar

greg_r

I've posted pics of the ROO, BR02, GMTII, Deepsea and SLR in the wristies threads fairly recently & I wear the Astbury skeleton occasionally when we go out for dinner or whatever (it's a bit too dressy for regular wear), but I haven't worn most of the others in quite a while (and there's two or three that aren't in my sig).

I'll certainly be selling several watches sometime over the coming few months. I currently have a couple of dozen and I'm inclined to trim the collection down to around half that. The Astbury skelly, ROO, Deep Sea and BRO2 are keepers - the rest could well end up funding the board before too long... :thumbdown:

AllergyDoc

3352031441_a81dcdc29b_o.jpg

3352857206_6c69367b37_o.jpg

Harley357

Recently acquired during the 50% off deal with Bing. Houndoggie's fault. He talke me into it. lol.

But it's a heck of a nice watch. I am surprised by the built quality and weight.

golana200m82809a.jpg

golana200m82809c.jpg

Member X

Like it, I saw those and didn't know the brand but they look hefty, which is always a good look in my eyes :)

Harley357

It's swimming pool time again...

POorange-83009.jpg

hk45ca

there is always talk about your watch not matching your clothes and vehicle, this wrist shot is for the people hung up on that. be careful judging a book by it's cover, sam walton drove a truck exactly like this until he died. i stopped driving this one everyday when gas got to 4.00 per gallon. it gets 8 mpg.

my 1976 ford f150 4wd and v series ss daytona. :D

dsc05662edited.jpg

dsc05681edited.jpg

dsc05676edited.jpg

dsc05663edited.jpg