greg_r

New week wristies w/c 24th August

AustinTech

Always wear your rubber.

IMG_1689.jpg

houndoggie
a0844707.jpg

greg_r

SOH next on my list (for reps, anyhow - couple of homages I might get first). The more I see your photos, though, the more I want one. Still can't make up my mind about blue dial/bezel vs. black, though.... Might have to buy both at some point...

AustinTech
SOH next on my list (for reps, anyhow - couple of homages I might get first). The more I see your photos, though, the more I want one. Still can't make up my mind about blue dial/bezel vs. black, though.... Might have to buy both at some point...

Just don't put that thing on mesh. I will find you and slap you.

greg_r

Just don't put that thing on mesh. I will find you and slap you.

LOL

Sorry, but it's definitely gonna be on mesh....

I'll get ready to duck. :nana:

houndoggie

I'd say go for the blue, since the whole blue AR problem is negligible on the blue dial. I had my AR redone...(and need it redone again- maybe)

ON MESH!!!!

greg_r

Thanks HD - I hadn't thought about the AR issue. Blue it is - and definitely on mesh. I'll be picking one up within the next few weeks, I expect. Just gotta budget for a holiday in September first =]

AustinTech

Actually, the SOH is the only watch that I have ever actually liked on mesh. Just looks right with the "heritage" design of the watch.

THe blue AR problem is why I always get blue dialed Breitling reps.

AllergyDoc

3292278124_79b72ba1da_o.jpg

3291461131_38563588d9_o.jpg

Harley357

Invicta Planet Ocean Homage

invicta480082609.jpg

SliceMaster
omegawrist016iw9.jpg

sconehead

My daily beater for over two years now, gen Swiss ETA from Josh...a 2836-2 powered replica of a quartz model ...I was a noob back then B)...still never missed a beat...getting a bit banged up now but I like it that way...

26082009217.jpg

AllergyDoc
omegawrist016iw9.jpg

Ouch! Looks like you broke your wrist. B)

alphakazi
3291461131_38563588d9_o.jpg

not a big rollie fan but this one is a must have on my list - the larger size, blue lume - I'm over the "RING LOCK SYSTEM" thing now B) - nice pics

and greg, get that SOH already, you'll love it

P_Diddy

that's nice, where is it from?

does this wear higher on your wrist compared to your Hublot? :P

3292278124_79b72ba1da_o.jpg

hk45ca

can't take it off! :P

dsc05623edited.jpg

dsc05626edited.jpg

AllergyDoc
that's nice, where is it from?

does this wear higher on your wrist compared to your Hublot? :irish_dance:

The King is thicker, but here is the DSSD next to the GMT-II 50th Anniversary:

3158057629_8fc2d7ab4f_o.jpg

3158890728_213a67de67_o.jpg

I did gioarmani's bezel mod on the DSSD tonight. :P Turned out decent. I'll take some pics tomorrow.

houndoggie
0bd48c97.jpg

greg_r
radpvd_210709.JPG

sconehead

Today I be wearing this 183 from Robert, exactly the same as Gregs...but better... :lol:

Bought the higher pinion off KBH for this watch but haven't got around to it yet. It's a gen swiss with sapphire and has gained 1 second in 24hrs when timed off my radio controlled clock, I'm impressed. Need to get a decent strap though, maybe one of Tat's, suggestions anyone?

27082009222.jpg

houndoggie
Today I be wearing this 183 from Robert, exactly the same as Gregs...but better... :lol:

Bought the higher pinion off KBH for this watch but haven't got around to it yet. It's a gen swiss with sapphire and has gained 1 second in 24hrs when timed off my radio controlled clock, I'm impressed. Need to get a decent strap though, maybe one of Tat's, suggestions anyone?

27082009222.jpg

Strap suggestion.. sead on RG will be having soon a nice array of gen croc straps for 24mm and 27/22 available. He sells these for $59.. (maybe more international shipping) but they are excellent quality.

greg_r
Need to get a decent strap though, maybe one of Tat's, suggestions anyone?

Tat's straps are wonderful, but I'm not sure they're quite the right image for a 183 - which is why mine still has the rep strap too (which isn't that bad, actually). Was thinking of getting a Heroic18 radiomir strap (which are the correct 27mm width), but haven't quite made up my mind about it yet...

i've got a 26mm calf strap that I might try - but I'm hesitating as changing straps on a Rad is always a pain in the bum, so I only want to do it once...

Strap suggestion.. sead on RG will be having soon a nice array of gen croc straps for 24mm and 27/22 available. He sells these for $59.. (maybe more international shipping) but they are excellent quality.

Good tip, HD - I'll keep an eye out for 'em. Thanks!

sconehead

When are you doing that multi-quote tuto Greg?

greg_r

Okay, I do it by hand just cutting and pasting the code. I just add the two halves of the quote tags (between the square brackets) around any text I want to quote. However, there's an easier way: see those quote buttons next to the reply buttons? Select two or three of 'em for various posts and hit 'add reply' (bottom of the page).

In the resulting posting dialog remove any bits you don't want and type your responses. Bingo - Bob's your Auntie's live-in lover. :lol:

Now how are you gonna go about cauliflowering Kinky? (or was that de-cauliflowering? :bugeyes: )

KinCaidk
Okay, I do it by hand just cutting and pasting the code.
I just add the two halves of the quote tags (between the square brackets) around any text I want to quote.
However, there's an easier way: see those quote buttons next to the reply buttons?
Select two or three of 'em for various posts and hit 'add reply' (bottom of the page).
In the resulting posting dialog remove any bits you don't want and type your responses. Bingo - Bob's your Auntie's live-in lover. :lol:
Now how are you gonna go about cauliflowering Kinky? (or was that de-cauliflowering? :bugeyes: )

There will be no such thing!! :thumbsup2: :Talk to the Hand: