Sign in to follow this  
decus

How safe is postage to the UK

decus

Hey guys, Just wondering if any of you Pros could add anything about replica watches reaching the Uk and customs.

greg_r

The UK is the most rep-friendly country in the EU. No customs issues whatsoever. Keep your buying to no more than two or three watches in a single package and you'll be fine.

prestigewatchco

Only ever had 2 issues in 10 years with the UK one was for a Daytona and UPO and that was sorted in an hour with a piece of paper and the other was seized because the buyer was an arsehole and gave the customs verbal

And I post 40-50 a week to UK so you are pretty safe

jdoe
Only ever had 2 issues in 10 years with the UK one was for a Daytona and UPO and that was sorted in an hour with a piece of paper and the other was seized because the buyer was an arsehole and gave the customs verbal

So ze Gestapo steals a watch and the owner is the Ace-in-a-Hole?

decus

Thanks guys. That's what I needed to hear apart from Gestapo- Ace hole-ing my luxury watch :-)

prestigewatchco

For fuck sake Jdoe not everything is a conspiracy by the state. You are breaking the law anyway so it's a game if you don't want to play it buy gens and pay the tax

rc42

UK customs don't much care about rep watches, their main concerns are drugs and larger shipments of things avoiding import duties, Oh, and of course rats.....

rats.jpg

greg_r

mmmmmmm rats. Yum.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

opus9
mmmmmmm rats. Yum.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Freddie Starr ate my Hamster!!!

narikaa

I ship around a metric tonne a year into UK

Keep it to <4KGs per consignment and about 1 in 300 or so may prove problematic

They might open it.....

and if theyre really not otherwise occupied (comforting illegal aliens etc) they may then take their hard line approach

& return it to sender

:rofl:

Member X

4kg!

You play the game properly, Reg :rofl: :rofl:

powderfreak
[...]

and if theyre really not otherwise occupied (comforting illegal aliens etc) they may then take their hard line approach

at that point I was thinking "OH, sounds bad"

[...]

& return it to sender

:rofl:

Greenhat
Hey guys, Just wondering if any of you Pros could add anything about replica watches reaching the Uk and customs.

There's a few Dick Turpins who work for Roymail Mail ,including my brother inlaw ........so for that reason Good Luck

SeanusMaximus

For fuck sake Jdoe not everything is a conspiracy by the state. You are breaking the law anyway so it's a game if you don't want to play it buy gens and pay the tax

Far too polite, a fuck off jdoe would do :kenny:

SteveA

Far too polite, a fuck off jdoe would do :D

SteveA

I meant to add to the above that Seanusmaximus sense of humour gets me everytime!

SeanusMaximus
I meant to add to the above that Seanusmaximus sense of humour gets me everytime!

I shall take that as a compliment thankyou :lol:

JohnG

Yeah, some Gestapo, one seizure in 10 years for a high volume dealer.

:)