Sign in to follow this  
Del

SOSF Pearl Re-lume by Wiz!

Del

I just received my SOSF back from Wiz - he was checking out a slight problem I had with the movement so I asked him if he could re-lume the pearl while he had it - which he did! :)

As many of you will know, KeNnY already did an excellent job of re-luming the dial but the pearl was an issue because of the glass cover over it. KeNnY quite rightly didn't want to risk damaging the pearl or the bezel and I greatly appreciated his openness. :)

When I asked Wiz, he said that he had a new technique for this that he'd tried already so, although there was still a risk, I agreed that he should have a go! And it worked perfectly! :lol:

I now have a fully re-lumed SOSF - check out the pics below. :)

sosfpearlrelume3.jpg

sosfpearlrelume2.jpg

sosfpearlrelume1.jpg

g.man

Bravo sir!

Crusader

Oh my... what a lume. I never saw lume that strong it would have a reflection in the table :) And it brightenes the whole dial, what a work by Kenny.

I can imagine how good does it feel when you go to a cinema and you can read the time through the whole 2 hours of the movie :)

I really have to consider a Kenny's job for my SMP.

And the pearl looks lovely, by the amouth the risk it went through to be like that :lol:

KeNnY

Nice work Wiz ! :rofl: And it looks great now Del ! Hope it will work with no problem now ! :rofl: It is really Beauty watch, and I was amazed how these breitlings look, also I have now in my hands Breitling Abyss what I am going to relume.

Thank you Del for your kind words again and also Crusader :)

IF Wiz could make an tutorial for all of us, of this new technique, it would benefit all of us ! lol :D

It looks really great now.

opus9

Nice work kenny and Wiz...if only this was the standard of all watches.....Enjoy del,as you will have the brightest watch in N.Hemisphere..NASA will be in touch soon...

Del
Bravo sir!

Cheers mate!

Oh my... what a lume. I never saw lume that strong it would have a reflection in the table :D And it brightenes the whole dial, what a work by Kenny.

Yes, I only noticed the reflection myself when I loaded the pic onto the computer - it's a torch! :D

Nice work Wiz ! :rofl: And it looks great now Del ! Hope it will work with no problem now ! :) It is really Beauty watch, and I was amazed how these breitlings look, also I have now in my hands Breitling Abyss what I am going to relume.

Cheers KeNnY! You did such an amazing job on the lume! :rofl:

And now you are doing an Abyss? Hmmm, interesting.....! ;)

Nice work kenny and Wiz...if only this was the standard of all watches.....Enjoy del,as you will have the brightest watch in N.Hemisphere..NASA will be in touch soon...

Thanks opus! I'm thinking about heating my house off the lume - it surely must be radioactive?! :D

persilh

Looks quality.

Top work all round.

mackie-

Nice!

Both KeNnY and Wiz have done an amazing job. Your watch looks great :rofl:

solkryssare

Wiz, my man! Great work. And kenny as well of course.

Dendo

Impressive - great job by all involved.

Del

Thanks guys! :rofl: