Sign in to follow this  
KBH

UN Blue Surf

bolo33
I was going to do a little review but lost my motivation to sit down and think for that long. So instead I'm just gonna post a bunch of pictures I took. Maybe later I'll come back with some more comments. I bought this from Josh and paid a little more. I was curious to see wheter his lume was as is showed on his web site. Well, it's absolutely the same as Hont's and everyone else's. As usual josh was excellent to deal with, even though he costs a little more.

DSCN3516.jpg

DSCN3523.jpg

DSCN3524.jpg

DSCN3526.jpg

DSCN3528.jpg

DSCN3538.jpg

DSCN3539.jpg

DSCN3540.jpg

DSCN3521.jpg

DSCN3455.jpg

DSCN3471.jpg

DSCN3474.jpg

DSCN3477.jpg

DSCN3484.jpg

DSCN3488.jpg

DSCN3491.jpg

DSCN3493.jpg

DSCN3494.jpg

DSCN3496.jpg

DSCN3498.jpg

DSCN3504.jpg

DSCN3507.jpg

DSCN3508.jpg

DSCN3512.jpg

DSCN3514.jpg

did the watch come water proof from the factory? or Did you have to mod it?

trailboss99

Mine was water proof to 6 ATM out of the box so was D4M's but I would still have it tested allthough it will almost def pass.

Col.

KBH

I just siliconed the o-rings and it was fine.

Daytona4me had one that he took diving to Key West without any modifications and he said it was fine after a week of scuba diving.

-----------------------------------------------------

And Doc, you were kind of right. I finally sold it last week. But only because a friend of mine wanted to buy it. I'd probably buy another if I didn't have too many other watches that don't get any wrist time.

andy66

I got mine off Robert a few months ago and its very quiet and keeps perfect time,the power reserve is excellent aswell.

It was one of those watches that just caught my eye.i dont really like any of the other UNs.

I think its a watch that ill wear more in the summer with shorts n tee.....

Excellent value for the money.

picturesseptember2009416.jpg

oscarmadfish

i also got mine from robert a few months ago and love it and no noise

IMG_0471.jpg

sharkey_lsu

I am really liking the look of the UN Divers but I am not sure yet. Any wrist shots? Also, the ones that I have seen appear to be from the same manufacturer, how is the quality of it...still good? Also, are the letters engraved or laser etched on it?

PatronSaintofChainsaws

I just ordered one of these and one of the white-dial versions w/ SS bracelet. I'll put together a post comparing the two whenever they are received.

Also, there must be more than one version of the rep, as the current one's have the bezel with the integrated insert, but the reps pictured by oscarmadfish and andy66 both have a bezel insert as per gen (notice the line around the outside edge of the bezel).

sconehead

How much was the bracelet? The clasp on my rubber has snapped and I need to buy a replacement...may as well go for stainless I guess...

PatronSaintofChainsaws
How much was the bracelet? The clasp on my rubber has snapped and I need to buy a replacement...may as well go for stainless I guess...

It was included with the white-dial watch (ie, it's not an extra) so I have no idea. If I can catch her before she ships, I'll find out if she can get an extra bracelet.

sconehead

It was included with the white-dial watch (ie, it's not an extra) so I have no idea. If I can catch her before she ships, I'll find out if she can get an extra bracelet.

Cheers mate, let me know...:lmao2:

PatronSaintofChainsaws

Cheers mate, let me know...:wanker:

PM sent.