Sign in to follow this  
p-lund

noobmariner

p-lund

hello out there ! i read somewhere that you could buy the rolex submariner(noobmariner) for the prize of 99$, wich i find very reasonable. i´m just taking my first steps into the rep-hobby, and i thought that this is a perfect watch to start with according to prize and quality. hope someone knows. p-lund.

KBH

"Who's got the best Sub?"

If you don't ask a bunch of noob questions, Robert @ Prestige Watch Company has the best deals on cheap Subs.

If you need extra hand holding contact Josh @ Perfect Clones and get his $108 (delivered) Beginmariner. Simple and easy.

trailboss99

Yep, great choice for a first rep as it's the watch allmost everybody buys first.

Wot KBH said above is about right. If you just want to order one contact [email protected] and sayk "I want to order a Noobmarriner Sub" and you should have one in your hands in 10 days or so.

Welcome to the board by the way.

Col.

JohnG

Or you could skip right past the Rolexes and advance straight to a Breitling, IWC, or Panerai, or SOMETHING other than a Rolex.

Most noobs buy Rolexes to start (I bought a Rolex Sea-Dweller first). Then a Rolex Explorer.

But they told me my tastes would change and they did. Most people grow bored with Rolex as they start to discover other brands. I wish now I could have skipped that developmental step, though it is possible that is necessary to our correct socialization, perhaps without the Rolex phase we could never get to the Panerais and the Breitlings.

In any event, I predict within six months you will have bought your last Rolex and will rarely even wear the ones you own. You will have new favorites.

As far as Subs go, the Noob is a GREAT starter watch.

Good luck!

Dr.Manhatten

personaly im a fan of many styles of watches, tag heuers, panerai, brietling, patek, blancpain and i love seiko dive watches, but for some reason my Rolex Sub no date gets the most wear of all my reps/gens, wearing it now as a matter of fact :) like the others said its a great first choice.

JoeyB

I sold all my watches and tell time off my cell phone. I just come here for Onze's boobie pictures and Bounty Bucks.

AllergyDoc

Here is what $100 can get you:

Subdial.jpg

Luthier

Great Sub, Doc!

Very elegant.

My first rep. was Rolex too, and, having about 40 different reps, I wear Rolex'es quite often.

Old love never fade...

KBH
I sold all my watches and tell time off my cell phone. I just come here for Onze's boobie pictures and Bounty Bucks.

Heresy! You should be banned! :)

greg_r

I still like Rollies after 7+ years collecting reps, so don't be discouraged by those who have decided they like other things, a Rolex is still a pleasure. Buy your sub and enjoy! :)

Welcome to RWG! :)