Sign in to follow this  
Luthier

Guangzhou watch market.

greg_r

"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member. ~ Groucho Marx "

:rofl::)

Sorry you feel that way nevertheless, Luthier - I think maybe you take others' comments too seriously sometimes. And also occasionally misunderstand what is being said to you, but that's the way of things.

I hope you'll reconsider - but this always was intended to be the 'animal house of watch forums' and it's not for everyone. Lord knows, we all take plenty of stick here - none of it is terribly serious in intention, however.

JohnG
Hey Luthier... Luthier come back

ah come on guys, he has his moments but he is a valued member of these forums - he just needs to get out more - or get laid, yea that's it - it's amazing how a good fuck will calm the mind

I bet I get laid much more often than all of you together.

Just can't stand when some degenerats blame me for nothing, but never pay attention to reall BS that's all around here.

People on other forums laughing on RWG, and I understand, why. I tried to invite a few, got answer- we don't go to bordello.

I'm still alive, and as I said before - I don't give damn what others said, just here became boring.Some of you must to learn how to respect others, even if they don't speak perfect English. At least I speak 6-7 langs quite decently. Do you?

I guess this is my last post here. I came to learn about watches, not about goats.

Dude, relax. This place has ALWAYS been about WATCHES and goats and other weird stuff. Since long before you showed up. So why cry about it now? I have taken way more abuse here than you EVER will. I got called out as a masturbation addict. What could be worse than that? You don't hear me crying (anymore), so GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE.

By the way, who are you using these days? Mary at the new place, or Swiss Gallory? And do I drop your name or just say "I am from RWG"?

JohnG

Also, don't forget that we tracked you down and brought you over to the Bin at RWG.cc If we didn't like you we wouldn't have done that. None of us are not perfect, my least of all. But we have to learn to take criticism and be able to laugh at ourselves. If you didn't get so tense and defensive when people poke fun at you, you would get along better. But regardless, you contribute a lot to the board - your watch market thread is among the most interesting ever posted about actual watches.

And remember also, that if everyone on this board liked each other, it would be a really fucking boring place. IABounty, and his butt-buddy Demsey would LOVE to see me kicked out, but they can't get rid of me and I love to flaunt that in their faces. It makes cold nights in my cave more interesting.

oscarmadfish

come on Luthier dont let the fookers grind you down

i get alot of stick because i am perfect with a big dick and vast knowledge of watches :rofl:

JohnG
come on Luthier dont let the fookers grind you down

i get alot of stick because i am perfect with a big dick and vast knowledge of watches :rofl:

Oscar is a goat fooker with a winkie like a shrivelled up asparagus tip and Frankenstein painted on his back. If we like him, how could we not like Luthier!

:rofl:

oscarmadfish

JohnG

bollocks2.gif

trailboss99

Watchcafe = mary, I think. Julia doesn't impress me much. I have a cpl of other small dealers in GZ market pricint if anyone wants to use them. They all came with recomend from an industry insider I just havn't had the time to follow up on them. Mary is great as long as you make it plain EXACTLY what it is you want. Pics and a description are a must. She will send pics of the watch you are getting (the actual watch) before posting if you ask. She has a watch smith on staff where she works out of who does a basic chk and can do a full service and oil/water proof on request for very little extra. I can find her new email if you want. If luthier is still talking to me that is :rofl:

Greg: I got a pretty good idea too and you're correct. His work is amazing. The talent in those hands is to be admired. I only wish I could do anything as well as that man makes guitars. You fellas would be in shock if you knew exactly who RobbieG is as well. A few of you will have his albums. It took me a while to figger that one out.

Col.

JohnG
Watchcafe = mary, I think. Julia doesn't impress me much. I have a cpl of other small dealers in GZ market pricint if anyone wants to use them. They all came with recomend from an industry insider I just havn't had the time to follow up on them. Mary is great as long as you make it plain EXACTLY what it is you want. Pics and a description are a must. She will send pics of the watch you are getting (the actual watch) before posting if you ask. She has a watch smith on staff where she works out of who does a basic chk and can do a full service and oil/water proof on request for very little extra. I can find her new email if you want. If luthier is still talking to me that is :rofl:

Yeah, please post or pm me her new email... thanks!

You fellas would be in shock if you knew exactly who RobbieG is as well. A few of you will have his albums. It took me a while to figger that one out.

Col.

I don't have any Kennie G albums! But it is cool to know who RobbieG really is - thanks for pm'ing me that bit of info... incredible!

trailboss99

Um, I didn't as you well know you ole' trouble maker you. :rofl:

I'll see if I can extract her email from Luthier. You want the others as well? They come highly recomended.

Col.

JohnG
Um, I didn't as you well know you ole' trouble maker you. :rofl:

I'll see if I can extract her email from Luthier. You want the others as well? They come highly recomended.

Col.

Sure, in fact if you recommend them, I will definitely try them. I am going to first get a deployant clasp for Ocean Racer rubber strap (just clasp if possible, whole strap if necessary) and if I am happy with price/service/quality then I will order a SMP Chrono... I think that is what I am going to get with the proceeds of my watch liquidation...

trailboss99

I have no personal experiance with the others but the person who recomended them as reliable I trust implicitly. Same caveats as Mary would apply. Tread carefully at first and make shure they know exactly what you want and ask for pics before you approve shipping. Sounds like that's your plan anyway. Give me a reminder if I havn't got back to you in a day or so. Got a bit on the go ATM.

Col.

greg_r
Greg: I got a pretty good idea too and you're correct. His work is amazing. The talent in those hands is to be admired. I only wish I could do anything as well as that man makes guitars. You fellas would be in shock if you knew exactly who RobbieG is as well. A few of you will have his albums. It took me a while to figger that one out.

Speaking of RobbieG - did anyone ever invite him over here? He'd be a natural for this place. Great guy.

trailboss99

I seem to recall doing so. I'll ask again next time I run into him. Don't think he's been arround much of late. Somthing about recording.

Col.

greg_r
I seem to recall doing so. I'll ask again next time I run into him. Don't think he's been arround much of late. Somthing about recording.

Col.

I seem to recall that he was in hospital recently, which probably has a bearing.

JohnG

He was invited - I remember someone doing it.

But that was before I knew he was Kennie G. Now I am going to really fuck with him - all that gay wind-instrument music!!! :rofl:

AllergyDoc
I got called out as a masturbation addict. What could be worse than that?

Goat banger is worse than that. Abuser of sheep. Raping children and old ladies, or any child or elderly abuse for that matter. Necrophilia is worse. I consider using blow-up dolls to be worse, as well.

AllergyDoc
(I know who he is, and had heard of him long before he joined us at RWG1).

How come Greg and Col know everyone? Those pics Col posted and now this, you guys are starting to creep me out. :rofl:

trailboss99

John your ability to leap to conclusions is unparraled in my experiance. Oh, execpt for your abilty to shit stir of cause.

Col.

JohnG
I got called out as a masturbation addict. What could be worse than that?

Goat banger is worse than that. Abuser of sheep. Raping children and old ladies, or any child or elderly abuse for that matter. Necrophilia is worse. I consider using blow-up dolls to be worse, as well.

You forgot fucking small rodents and baby birds...

Yeah, I guess there are worse things, but noone has got called out here for doing them (we only suspect...)

AllergyDoc

But only pencil dicks could do that...

JohnG

But only pencil dicks could do that...

Ony pencil dicks can do that without making a bloody mess...

greg_r
(I know who he is, and had heard of him long before he joined us at RWG1).

How come Greg and Col know everyone? Those pics Col posted and now this, you guys are starting to creep me out. :rolleyes:

Well, as far as Luthier goes, he dropped quite a few hints early on - both at RWG1 and RWGjr. When he signed up here, his email address confirmed what I'd guessed.

I'm a former pro musician myself and know quite a few well-known folks still in the business. I'd heard of Luthier's guitars by reputation from more than one source - his reputation as a guitar maker is stellar. Seriously, he's one of the best in the world at what he does. I know he can be a bit of a twat at times, but I have enormous respect for his work.

Unlike Col, I don't know who RobbieG is. I've not seen enough of his posts to make a good guess at it - all I know is that he was a very well-known guitarist back when he was still in the business.

trailboss99

I'll give you one hint: It ain't KennyG! I said amazed, not repulsed.

Col.

JohnG
I'm a former pro musician myself

God, is everyone here but me a fucking rock star?

We know who Dave is...

liberace-2.jpg

but who are you?

george-michael.jpg?