Sign in to follow this  
p-lund

omega museum

p-lund

hello out there ! i saw a beautiful dresswatch on a site and can´t remember wich one. it was an omega called museum, and it was rectangular with goldcase, gold hourmarkers and hands, it has a black leatherstrap. i think it was extremely goodlooking, and i wonder if anyone knows where to get one of those in the midprizerange. p-lund.

AustinTech

THat's gotta be it G. Nice find. I've never seen one of those before.

Luthier

Guys, you all definitely have bad memory.

I have this replica, and I posted pics in here, forgot?

It was very limited edition run in 2005, just a few reps-samples made, and I was the luckiest bastard on Earth to get it.

Nobody else has it. And never will. :boxing:

I have another one, SS/black dial, lil bit smaller size, but it has no seconds hand, so, I never wore it.

But this gold one is my favorite, I had $1000 offers to sell it- yeah, right... no way!

Cosmic.jpg

Cosmic-2.jpg

greg_r

You're right Luthier - I'd forgotten about that one!

Must be my advancing years... memory is the first thing that goes....

What were we talking about...?

:boxing:

Luthier
You're right Luthier - I'd forgotten about that one!

Must be my advancing years... memory is the first thing that goes....

What were we talking about...?

:boxing:

Boobies, ofcourse...

:)

p-lund

Guys, you all definitely have bad memory.

I have this replica, and I posted pics in here, forgot?

It was very limited edition run in 2005, just a few reps-samples made, and I was the luckiest bastard on Earth to get it.

Nobody else has it. And never will. :D

I have another one, SS/black dial, lil bit smaller size, but it has no seconds hand, so, I never wore it.

But this gold one is my favorite, I had $1000 offers to sell it- yeah, right... no way!

Cosmic.jpg

Cosmic-2.jpg

p-lund

hi ! there´s a real bitchin watch you got there man ! you live in holywood ? i bet you see alot of celibritys waling around with gens there right ? regards p-lund.

Luthier
hi ! there´s a real bitchin watch you got there man ! you live in holywood ? i bet you see alot of celibritys waling around with gens there right ? regards p-lund.

Most of celebs I know personally, wear replicas on public, but they do have genuine watches too, ofcourse.

Yes, this Omega was my dream for years, and, as I said, I was extremely lucky to find one in Guangzhou.

Never saw it again since. It never went to any dealer too.

p-lund

hi ! i finally found the rep of the omega museum on newshopping2u.com‏, in case someone is interested in getting one of those. unfortunately they seem to be in the low pricerange(71$), so the quality are probably not the very best, but what the heck - it seems to have a japanese automatic movement and saphirechrystal-glas, so it wil lprobably last for some dressup-occasions. hope this little information was useful. p-lund.

Dr.Manhatten

yea i could rock one of those hehe. carefull P-Lund dealing with non recomended dealers is like gambling

Luthier
hi ! i finally found the rep of the omega museum on newshopping2u.com‏, in case someone is interested in getting one of those. unfortunately they seem to be in the low pricerange(71$), so the quality are probably not the very best, but what the heck - it seems to have a japanese automatic movement and saphirechrystal-glas, so it wil lprobably last for some dressup-occasions. hope this little information was useful. p-lund.

Read "10 big lies about replicas"!!!

Japanese movements does NOT exist in replicas world, this site is a scam, with pictures of genuine watches.

You wanna lose more money? Make my day...

Listen to Papa - Cosmic Moonphase was not repped since 2005, period. I can give you all info, what factory made these 4-5 samples in 2005, and why they stopped it. It never was in mass production.

Here's one more well known scamsite with picture of genuine Cosmic:

http://www.watchepay.com/watchs/watch_6770.html

Try them, $229, should be good quality, with "japanese movement"...

I especially love their English...

"We could be offer from the collection of Omega Museum Collection Cosmic Moonphase Mens Watch 5701.80.03 in the world."

Hehehe..

p-lund

Read "10 big lies about replicas"!!!

Japanese movements does NOT exist in replicas world, this site is a scam, with pictures of genuine watches.

You wanna lose more money? Make my day...

Listen to Papa - Cosmic Moonphase was not repped since 2005, period. I can give you all info, what factory made these 4-5 samples in 2005, and why they stopped it. It never was in mass production.

Here's one more well known scamsite with picture of genuine Cosmic:

http://www.watchepay.com/watchs/watch_6770.html

Try them, $229, should be good quality, with "japanese movement"...

I especially love their English...

"We could be offer from the collection of Omega Museum Collection Cosmic Moonphase Mens Watch 5701.80.03 in the world."

Hehehe..

oops ! sorry, feel like an idiot about the so called japanese movement. why don´t the japanese make automatic movements as well as those so called asian ones ? p-lund.

greg_r

the Japanese DO make auto movements, but they don't find their way into replicas. You will find a few replicas running Swiss movements, but most are Chinese (which are, in most instances, perfectly good movements).

Luthier
the Japanese DO make auto movements, but they don't find their way into replicas. You will find a few replicas running Swiss movements, but most are Chinese (which are, in most instances, perfectly good movements).

Greg is right, as always... OK, Ok, ok... almost always... :D

Chinese movements, especially cheapie 21J (2813) are great movements, can compete with real swiss mov'ts.

Japanese install their movements into japanese watches - Seiko, Orient, etc, etc.

Japanese do not make replicas.