Sign in to follow this  
tah

14060 from Silix

tah

Got this watch from Silix. I think there's was a little communication breakdown. I wanted the case with the lug holes like the Gen. They kept telling me they were waiting for it from the factory for over a month. Finally I relented and told them to send me the one without the holes.

So I get the watch this week and it has holes....wtf? But it's what I wanted so all is well.

I've got to tell you, overall I'm VERY pleased witht this rep. I've owned two gens of this watch, the 14060 and the 14060M and this rep does not disappoint me.

The good: dial and hands look really good. lug holes although not perfectly positioned are close enough to gen to fool just about anyone, band is proper hollow links and hollow end links, proper diver extension, keeps good time, nice coronets on dial, crown and clasp.......

The not so good: crystal has coronet, not proper on this one (14060), proper on 14060M with rehaut engraving, one band screw was very stubborn but after soaking overnight in Kroil (heat did NOTHING) got it loose and out, bezel feels kind of sloppy when turning, gues I'll just leave it alone - problem solved!

Here's some quick and dirty pics..........enjoy

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

2010 14060M Gen, The Chinese have a long way to go on the Dial Coronet.......

DialII.jpg

Case.jpg

Older 14060 non COSC

P1010056.jpg